Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My doodlez. Be afraid.

Go down 
+2
Zarashi
Do-gooder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

My doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:50 pm

Hey, it's not false hope if you try for it. <3

Also, yeah. That leg shape gives me a lot of trouble, too. Much as I love it. DX Which is why I don't draw them straight on, if I can help it. But hey! It doesn't look that bad. XP Practiiiiice.
Back to top Go down
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:42 am

Awww CX
This encouragement seems to really stimulate me. I have burst with two more concepts during this time O_O Oh, boy...

Quote :
Also, yeah. That leg shape gives me a lot of trouble, too. Much as I love it. DX
Locun's legs are the love <3
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:29 am

I like legs shaped like that. Monsterfeets, insect feets, critterfeets... <3

And good! :>
Back to top Go down
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:02 am

Yeps they're fun 8D

Tried out some colouring programm while downloading Photoshop - made a crappy outline and tried to colour him. What tools are most suitable for such work BTW? :\/
My doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 Locufnl.thMy doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 Locun2.th
Back to top Go down
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:43 pm

Yes, yes, yes!!!
I'm so proud, I'm sooo damn proud with that! My first successful colouring! Oh, I love you, I love you all! *skips and runs around* I-am-so-smart! I-am-so-smart! S-M-R-T, I mean S-M-A-R-T! XP
Meet the colouresd completed Hantu! XD
My doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 Hd2h.th
Back to top Go down
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:45 am

Woot! Here is my first purely computer drawing!) Well, t's more like scribble and I'm still chugging theough all those systems, but I'm damn proud. It's still Nova's Viggy - was dying to draw him. And to give him some luvin))) However, I need to work on my Sammy(((

My doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 LoveloveloveoMy doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 W1024
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:15 am

so CUTE! awsome for your first try, it looks good :3
Back to top Go down
Nanova
Nurse
Nurse
Nanova

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:04 am

:O He looks awesome!
That is actually really good for your first try!!!
Viggy loves lOl.
Back to top Go down
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:33 am

Thank you 8D I've been busy getting familiar with Mr. Tablet for a while i.e. scribbling, comparing with the papler scribbles, sulkng and being stubborn as the mule. Here is the first more or less positive results of stuborness -
My doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 ButterflyaMy doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 W736
Man. after promising myself to try someone beefy, I do THAT XP Well, it was intentional - got inspired to crate someone pretty and sophisticated. Anatomy is all screwed up but is a lot better than all my previous tablet attempts anyway) And I'm still thinking over the colouring - I don't know what kind of butterfly he is. I need something in light tones, cause his mate is quite...contradicting >:}

Last edited by Do-gooder on Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:41 am

Why doth thy drawing sport an ad? o-o
Back to top Go down
http://zarashi-desune-katze.deviantart.com/
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:10 am

Gosh, it took me a while to understand the question X3 Tha ad was from the server I could do nothing to get it off. ))

I have achieved a new level of fail by linearting this meddian. Not to mention I had to draw her feet on tablet Rolling Eyes I wanted something sharp and dangerous and more complex than other characters I have. Also I wanted her to be a wasp, either a spider wasp or a parasitic wasp, but I can't make my mind up. Even wanted to make her a bald-faced hornet, but still not sure.

Here I coloured her as typical spider wasp. Probably upload another version later.
My doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 Take_110
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:36 am

Looking really good, looks dangerous, do not mess with Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:07 am

Mouse
Thanks! Very Happy That's just an impression I wanted to give her! I'm glad I managed))

Now I can't decide about her type. This is the bald-faced hornet colouring version. Just don't know which one suits her better - as for violent, straightforward, agressive but not sadistic personality. With this colours she looks like cunning goth Mistress of Evil X3
My doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 Take_211

Last edited by Do-gooder on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:19 pm

Gah, I did it! *dies* X_X
Hopefully, FINAL Snap redesign =__= At least this one is not as bland and poorly thought through as the previous ones. Her head plate looks more badass now, I think. And man, she has boobs now D:> They are not as big as they look like, honestly Laughing
My doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 Scarab10

BTW, I need to ger her a new name. =_=
And as well I redrew Cloverfield's mother Inselle at the time she was a slave on Tortuga. Later she would wear a lot more clothes and be afraid of every shadow, poor thing.
My doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 Insell10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My doodlez. Be afraid.   My doodlez. Be afraid. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My doodlez. Be afraid.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Meddus :: Look into the window... :: Gallery :: Meddus Gallery :: Art-
Jump to: