Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Total Newblet looking for some assist, please.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tanaigre
Maggot
Maggot

Total Newblet looking for some assist, please. Empty
PostSubject: Total Newblet looking for some assist, please.   Total Newblet looking for some assist, please. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:31 am

I was glad to find a RP based on peanutchan's bugs, which have fascinated me for a while. I did have a few questions, though, and I'd appreciate any answers that wend my way.

1. How does the character approval process work? Namely, do I just put up a profile and wait for a mod to get back to me, or something else?
2. Where can I find more details about the land? I've only found the maps. (NEVER MIND, I found it. I'm blind and senile XD )

Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: Total Newblet looking for some assist, please.   Total Newblet looking for some assist, please. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:49 am

1: That is usually how we do things. With most of us just putting it up and just seeing if people PM us with 'HAY THAT R NUT RITE' or 'DUDE AWESOME'.
2: Blind and Senility aside.... Razz
Back to top Go down
tanaigre
Maggot
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Total Newblet looking for some assist, please.   Total Newblet looking for some assist, please. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 am

Thank ya muchly ^_^
Back to top Go down
Blue
Drone
Drone
Blue

PostSubject: Blue is a mod will help   Total Newblet looking for some assist, please. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:07 pm

Well to get a character approved is to just follow the rules that these characters are bug people only based on Peanut's creations. So as long as you go along with that rule and post a profile first before RPing you will be fine

Two to see the areas in meddus in the rp section each section on the top has individual maps of each area of meddus > https://meddus.rpg-board.net/roleplay-f3/
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinonaru89.deviantart.com
tanaigre
Maggot
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Total Newblet looking for some assist, please.   Total Newblet looking for some assist, please. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:21 pm

New question, please? I posted two boys (my friends are working on two and one more, respectively). Could we have a ballpark of how long it might take the Mods to approve or disapprove? RL being the bottomless monster it can sometimes turn into, and all...
Back to top Go down
Pandablubb
Drone
Drone
Pandablubb

PostSubject: Re: Total Newblet looking for some assist, please.   Total Newblet looking for some assist, please. EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:14 pm

You don't really have to wait for the mods to approve.
As long as you don't get a PM from someone saying something's wrong with your characters, everything's fine.
But to be safe, you can post the pics of them in the art section :3 The normal users can help too because most know the rules of which kind of characters are allowed and which not.
Back to top Go down
http://pandablubb.deviantart.com
tanaigre
Maggot
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Total Newblet looking for some assist, please.   Total Newblet looking for some assist, please. EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:15 pm

Ah! Alright, thank you very much! ^_^
Back to top Go down
wolfmoondeath
Maggot
Maggot
wolfmoondeath

PostSubject: hey   Total Newblet looking for some assist, please. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:52 am

im wondering on the art area ummm i want to show pictures without having people click on urls how do you do that?
Back to top Go down
http://wolfmoondeath.deviantart.com/
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: Total Newblet looking for some assist, please.   Total Newblet looking for some assist, please. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:25 am

How about making your own topic and not posting in others or necroing dead threads? :I

I'll answer when that happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Newblet looking for some assist, please.   Total Newblet looking for some assist, please. Empty

Back to top Go down

Total Newblet looking for some assist, please.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Meddus :: Listen through the door... :: World :: Help-
Jump to: