Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lady Emerald's Art Alley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Emerald
Maggot
Maggot
Lady Emerald

The Lady Emerald's Art Alley Empty
PostSubject: The Lady Emerald's Art Alley   The Lady Emerald's Art Alley EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:31 am

Welcome to my Art Alley little ones. Come see the artistic wonders that wait before you. Many specimen's are exhibited and many characters are eager to meet you. Don't be shy, don't be a wall flower, come and see what will be waiting for thee.

The Lady Emerald's Art Alley Who_r_10

This caterpillar is Tiresias. He is wise for his age and will give advice to those ask for his wisdom but he prefers a good smoke now and then usually sitting on top of a mushroom lazily in the sun. Whenever he does smoke the letters of his sentences form from the smoke he exhales it can be very annoying for the other Meddians that talk to him.

The inspiration of Tiresias is the caterpillar from Disney's Alice in Wonderland ->

Moondance

The Lady Emerald's Art Alley Illumi10
Goliath is an Emperor Gum Moth a very fluffy giant. Despite his intimidating height, Goliath is a gentle soul but when angered he will come beat you to a pulp

Goliath: She is exaggerating I assure you

Why would I?

Goliath: Well I don't believe in violence and I hardly get angry.

....What if I told you that Hemlock had been insulting your manhood?

Goliath:.........Where is that thick skulled,bug eyed bastard!?!? Let me at 'im!!!

I am gonna hide now *hides*
Back to top Go down
Lady Emerald
Maggot
Maggot
Lady Emerald

PostSubject: Re: The Lady Emerald's Art Alley   The Lady Emerald's Art Alley EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:01 pm

More messy Meddian artwork and the victim character this time is my Mantos character who has no name XP he is based of a Preying Mantis he is a lanky bugger and I personally like the pinchers acting like...a mixture of arm gauntlets and pair of scythes that can tear ya to pieces. So far he is the most difficult to design and I hope to see more of him in the future...but I need to give him a name!! DX

The Lady Emerald's Art Alley Bug_do10
Back to top Go down
Lady Emerald
Maggot
Maggot
Lady Emerald

PostSubject: Re: The Lady Emerald's Art Alley   The Lady Emerald's Art Alley EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:25 am

The Lady Emerald's Art Alley Puss10

Another caterpillar character named Cheshire based off of the Puss Caterpillar below and there is a url if ya wanna learn more about these furry buggers <3

The Lady Emerald's Art Alley 250px-Puss_caterpillar1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalopyge_opercularis

I sorta gave Cheshire feline features as well so it will be interesting is he keeps the ears when he becomes an adult

Cheshire: You better not *hissed*
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: The Lady Emerald's Art Alley   The Lady Emerald's Art Alley EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:24 am

*flying tackle glomps Chesire* FUZZY PUSS FACE!!!! <3

lols oh and incase ya didn't know Pillars are considered a race all their own. So one may choose to not turn into a Lepidoran or Rhoparan. The metamorphosis is voluntary on Meddus. X3
Back to top Go down
https://meddus.rpg-board.net
Lady Emerald
Maggot
Maggot
Lady Emerald

PostSubject: Re: The Lady Emerald's Art Alley   The Lady Emerald's Art Alley EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:39 am

Cheshire: Mmmmmm *purrs*

I know isn't he so adorable? Thanks for the tidbit I am sorta semi-new to Meddus but luckily I will try to absorb in everything in like one big sponge.

Back to top Go down
Lady Emerald
Maggot
Maggot
Lady Emerald

PostSubject: Bastet the Puss Pillar <3   The Lady Emerald's Art Alley EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:26 pm

The Lady Emerald's Art Alley Bastet10

A new Puss Pillar her name is Bastet little sister of Cheshire. But...she won't stay a pillar for the rest of existence...I am making a story about her childhood with her and her brother. Well as she get's older there was an accident where their home goes ablaze and both siblings think that the other has passed. Bastet grieved by her brother's 'death' she decided to go through the change and try to move on.
Back to top Go down
Lady Emerald
Maggot
Maggot
Lady Emerald

PostSubject: Cat Nap Times for Cheshire Cat   The Lady Emerald's Art Alley EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:15 pm

The Lady Emerald's Art Alley Cat_na10

What's new pussy cat wo-o-wo-o-o-oh X3

Cheshire: *growls* LET ME NAP YOU B*TCH!!!!

Wah!!! *dodges a flying boulder* ^^;;; Hehehe note to all never wake up a puss pillar from a cat nap

Cheshire: *roars*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lady Emerald's Art Alley   The Lady Emerald's Art Alley Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lady Emerald's Art Alley
Page 1 of 1