Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maran
Nurse
Nurse
Maran

Little help Empty
PostSubject: Little help   Little help EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:42 pm

I'm new to forums and i need some big help understanding them. So if like P-chan or anyone else can help me get this or other newbies that be great.
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

Little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little help   Little help EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:47 pm

Well first off do you have any specific questions that you would like being awnsered?
Back to top Go down
http://zarashi-desune-katze.deviantart.com/
Maran
Nurse
Nurse
Maran

Little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little help   Little help EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:49 pm

Zarashi wrote:
Well first off do you have any specific questions that you would like being awnsered?

how exactally does this thing work mainly. how do people converse is it through these boxes?
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

Little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little help   Little help EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:03 pm

Well in the Meddus section of the forums, we discuss things about the world where the RP takes place in, like what certain things will be like, where they should be, who should be there, ect.

In the Role Play section there is a few diffrenent places like Profiles, where you create your characters and post small profiles of them. There is also the four continents of Meddus, where the actual roleplaying will take place, Grimm, Fellgrad, Pentra, and Darpan. The ADULT section, I'm not really sure about that, you'll have to ask Peanut, but I think that's where the 'love scenes' will be.

The gallery is where all the random art and writings will be posted that relate to Meddus and the characters in it. The ADULT works are where drawings that have nudity in them, and possably 'adult' writings, but I don't know.

Finally, the Sandbox, where all the random chatting is supposed to take place, but I doubt most of it will actually go there.
Back to top Go down
http://zarashi-desune-katze.deviantart.com/
Maran
Nurse
Nurse
Maran

Little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little help   Little help EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:05 pm

Zarashi wrote:
Well in the Meddus section of the forums, we discuss things about the world where the RP takes place in, like what certain things will be like, where they should be, who should be there, ect.

In the Role Play section there is a few diffrenent places like Profiles, where you create your characters and post small profiles of them. There is also the four continents of Meddus, where the actual roleplaying will take place, Grimm, Fellgrad, Pentra, and Darpan. The ADULT section, I'm not really sure about that, you'll have to ask Peanut, but I think that's where the 'love scenes' will be.

The gallery is where all the random art and writings will be posted that relate to Meddus and the characters in it. The ADULT works are where drawings that have nudity in them, and possably 'adult' writings, but I don't know.

Finally, the Sandbox, where all the random chatting is supposed to take place, but I doubt most of it will actually go there.

Ah. Intersting. ^^ Makes alotmore sense than i thought it would.

I'll ask her in an email.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

Little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little help   Little help EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:43 am

Also, and I'm just going to say this because I say it on every forum ever, if you're directly replying to something, you probably don't need to quote it. It's right above you, so the quoting is a bit superfluous and just stretches the box. I don't use quotes unless it's a few pages back, personally. XD Otherwise, just saying the user's name should suffice. It's just neater that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little help   Little help Empty

Back to top Go down

Little help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Meddus :: Listen through the door... :: World :: Help-
Jump to: