Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs? Empty
PostSubject: So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs?   So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:07 pm

I had a thought a while back for a ghost slug based thing. They're not technically bugs in the sense of exoskeletons as they're rather smushy things and like to fit in tight spaces, but... The only snag I can think of, other than the obvious "would slugs be allowed" is the lack of separate sexes... XD; But thus why I ask.

Also, ghost slugs are awesome because they have no eyeballs and death teefs. Look' em up. 8D
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs?   So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:32 pm

Ten wrote:
I had a thought a while back for a ghost slug based thing. They're not technically bugs in the sense of exoskeletons as they're rather smushy things and like to fit in tight spaces, but... The only snag I can think of, other than the obvious "would slugs be allowed" is the lack of separate sexes... XD; But thus why I ask.

Also, ghost slugs are awesome because they have no eyeballs and death teefs. Look' em up. 8D

Yes. Slugs and Snails are allowed. Cuz even though they aren't... peeps still tend to call them bugs. XD
And I don't care if its male, female, herm, neuter, Asexual, straight, bi, or gay. All is fine here. X3
Back to top Go down
https://meddus.rpg-board.net
Morgue
Drone
Drone

PostSubject: Re: So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs?   So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:46 pm

lol i was gonna have a snail character cos...yeah because it's weird....
Back to top Go down
http://morgue-macabre.deviantart.com/
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs?   So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:34 pm

Haha. Sluggies~ xD
FEAR THE SLIME. >->
Back to top Go down
http://zarashi-desune-katze.deviantart.com/
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs?   So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:41 am

XD Okay. And yeah, the whole "slugs have both sets of organs" was another thing I was worried about. And a trait I'm gonna keep if only because I like keeping as close to the buggy I pull from as I can... It'll just be more humanoid and not in the head. XD lulzheadpeen
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs?   So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:58 am

Nice~
Horray for sqwishy chars~ x3
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs?   So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:13 am

...I'm going to be amused when the other characters try to figure the little ghosty out. XD For now, name default is "Ysbryd", and now I just need'a... figure out what all the name is actually going to be. But I have a fallback. 8D
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs?   So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:17 am

I can always help with names.
I'm rather good at them. x3
And I like her pro, can't wait to see if you do a pic for her. :3
Back to top Go down
Morgue
Drone
Drone

PostSubject: Re: So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs?   So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:21 am

Ten wrote:
XD Okay. And yeah, the whole "slugs have both sets of organs" was another thing I was worried about. And a trait I'm gonna keep if only because I like keeping as close to the buggy I pull from as I can... It'll just be more humanoid and not in the head. XD lulzheadpeen

I was gonna have my character look like a flat chested girl, so she/he would have the look of both genders. She's gonna be a racing snail.(despite being A sexual i'm gonna cal her and her because i hate calling things an it XD)
Back to top Go down
http://morgue-macabre.deviantart.com/
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs?   So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:52 am

Entertainment troopes, racing snails, I can't wait to see this forum fully develop. x3
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs?   So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:12 am

Morgue- Awh~ I was thinking about makin' Ysbryd flat chested for a while, but I like drawin' boobies too much. XD And when I originally designed her, she was, uh. Rather on the large side. XD Brought her down to something a bit smaller, but.

And, well the good thing about gender-specific pronouns? However your character most identifies could be used. XD Yssy (lawl, mangling Welsh--can anyone actually pronounce "ysbryd"? I have faint ideas, but my knowledge of Welsh pronunciation is horrifically lacking) is more feminine in appearance which is why I use "she/her/hers". ...Even though I'm thinkin' she kinda acts and carries herself more masculine.
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs?   So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:25 am

Hmm and guy who looks like a girl, and girl-ish slug who acts like a guy. :/
You just love messing with the gender spectrum, don't cha? xD
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs?   So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:36 am

XD The funny thing is, I have very few characters out of the lot I've designed who do this. YOU GUYS JUST GET LUCKY. That and, well. We need some variety. When you consider the majority of our "cast" is pretty straightforward, it's fun to have little surprises. XD This is an entire world of characters, come on now. They're not all going to be the same. X3

So far, Loam (a ladybug and I'm sorry, I can't remember whose he is XD; ), my banana spider, and Ysbryd are among the few variations that I've found. I'll do more profile stalking and see if anyone else fits in that category. -...but first, goes back to doodling nekkid!Yssy-
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs?   So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:44 am

Yeah I know. x3
My Spring Mantis, Aeira actually looks rather feminine, what with his braided hair and kimono and all. :3
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs?   So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:01 am

Wahaha. XD
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs?   So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:08 am

Doesn't mean he can't rough someone up! x3
Though the fact that he hates fighting kinda does... . .;
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs?   So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:42 am

Awh... XD
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs?   So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:50 am

Peanutchan wrote:
She isn't a Sea slug so no. So she wouldn't have to stay near water. X3
Though I wouldn't recommend tossing her out in the desert unless you want to torture the poor baby. D:

Hm...
>->
<-<
>:3
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs?   So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:58 am

Right, so long as the region she stays in is fairly moist she's pretty good to go. So pretty much anything that can amount to a well-treated garden, she can be from. Though I'm thinkin' she functions nocturnally and likes it best when it's nice and humid out, and loves the rain. That's usually when we see leopard slugs out back. :3
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs?   So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:17 am

x3
Yay for the night people~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs?   So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs? Empty

Back to top Go down

So if we can have shrimps... what about slugs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Meddus :: Listen through the door... :: World :: Discussion-
Jump to: