Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

- A Day in the Market Place -

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Susanoreborn
Maggot
Maggot
Susanoreborn

- A Day in the Market Place - Empty
PostSubject: - A Day in the Market Place -   - A Day in the Market Place - EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:02 pm

((This is just a little bit of story between two of my bugs. Cho and Tombo. Just because this story plagues my mind begs me to write it down somewhere! D: so I'm giving in. let me know if I should move this anywhere. ^_^ ))

The morning light shown through the canopy of the Chiyu Forest making the dew glisten off every plant and rock in the area. It was a beautiful sight to behold yet there was one whom would prefer to be sleeping instead of flying. Two insects flew through the scene both keeping pace with each other.

"Why am I up this early Princess?" The Anisian yawned. She was big for an Anisian and had four arms unlike most of her kind. Her body radiated with black and crimson blotches and stripes, giving her an almost calico look. Her long black hair was pulled up into a pony tail, and everything that was not tied was spiked. A red stripe went through her hair from her forehead to the end of her mane. Her wings beat lightly as she was not at her top speed this morning. She sleepily gazed down at her companion who flew just a little bellow.

"Because I want your opinion on new robes silly!" Replied a young Rhoparan. Morning was her second favorite time of the day, and it was the best time to get to the market place before all the good stuff was taken. Her bright glass blue eyes glittered with the reflection of the dew on the forest. The rhoparan's body was a shimmering white with a blue tint, almost as if she was made of fresh snow. Her long silver and blue hair flowing behind her as she gracefully flew. Her wings were the brightest and most stunning thing about her besides her eyes. The white on her wings shined withe every beat as if they were made of silk. A dark blue bordered the edge of her wings making a slight contrast to the shine. She wore moth silk robes of light and dark blue hues. "Besides I think our supplies are running low." She said with soft chuckle.

The pair flew for a while before they could hear the hustle of the market place. As they got closer a sound began to drown out all others. Somewhere in the market a toddler was very unhappy as it's screaming began drowning out the regular sounds of the market. This started to annoy the Anisian, not only did she dislike being around a huge crowd but now a screaming baby was going to plague her. She growled in frustration loud enough to alert the Rhoparan of her annoyance.

"Oh Tombo, It's not that bad." The elegant Rhoparan smiled. Both began to descend as they got closer.

".... Perhaps not to you Cho.." The anisian replied attempting to block out the screaming. They landed just outside the market place entrance, Cho lightly brushed her robes and Tombo adjusted her black cloth vest. As the pair walked into the first area of stands they found the source of the obnoxious noise. Apparently the mother was trying her hardest to calm the little one but to no avail. Both mother and child were Grey and brown Lepidoran. Walking past Tombo tried her hardest to ignore the loud baby. She decided to busy herself with getting supplies and without realizing Cho was not following her she walked off.

The small Rhoparan had turned to the distraught mother and screaming baby. She was curious and at the same time concerned. Everywhere around them Cho heard little comments here and there about the baby's constant crying and why cant the mother get it to stop. This was the main concern for Cho, if it got to bad she feared someone might try and do something drastic to stop the noise. She wanted to help before that happened. As she walked closer Cho leaned down to the little toddler being held by his hushing mother.

"Ma'am, May I help?" Cho asked as she reached for the toddler. The Lepidoran mother looked at her curiously before giving in and gentle handing Cho the baby.

"I've tried everything.." The mother said seemingly relieved to have someone trying to help. Cho smile up at the mother and cradled the baby in her arms beginning to rock him. Suddenly Cho began singing.

"The sun is sleeping quietly
Once upon a century
Wistful oceans calm and red
Ardent caresses laid to rest

For my dreams I hold my life
For wishes I behold my nights
The truth at the end of time
Losing faith makes a crime

I wish for this night time
to last for a life-time
The darkness around me
Shores of a solar sea
Oh how I wish to go down with the sun
Sleeping
Weeping
With you
"

The toddler started getting quieter as Cho's voice grew louder. The Lepidoran mother began to be smiling. A crowd of young children gathered around Cho but she didn't notice, only focusing on the toddler in her arms.

"Sorrow has a heart
From my god it will depart
I'd sail before a thousand moons
Never finding where to go

Two hundred twenty-two days of light
Will be desired by a night
A moment for the poet's play
Until there's nothing left to say

I wish for this night-time to last for a lifetime
The darkness around me
Shores of a solar sea
Oh how I wish to go down with the sun
Sleeping
Weeping
With you...
"

When Cho was done the baby was a sleep and the children began to clap. The Lepidoran mother quickly stopped them pointing at the now quiet toddler and the children all gladly stopped, hoping not to wake the baby again. Cho grinned a carefully handed the baby back to it's mother.

"Thank you! You truly are an angel, your mate is very lucky!" The lepidoran gratefully said as she gestured to Tombo whom was walking towards them. Cho blushed and turned.

"Oh.. we aren't-" But when Cho turned back around to face the Lepidoran she had already started walking away. Cho just silently waved them farewell. Suddenly two clawed hands placed themselves on the rhoparan's body. One on her shoulder and the other around her waist. She would have jumped if the hands were not so familiar to her.

"Princess, what are you doing? I found-" Tombo stopped when she noticed Cho wasn't paying attention. "What's wrong Cho? Are you ok?" The Anisian asked concerned.

The rhoparan looked down a slight blush graced her face. She got a little closer to Tombo and softly said "Let's have children..." She smiled still looking down.

Tombo was stunned, her face got brighter with her furious blush. Her amber eyes grew wide and her head tilted, she was speechless. Her wings opened with the shock nearly hitting someone walking behind her. The anisian dropped both weaved baskets she had gotten to carry various fruits, with the latter spilling onto the ground. The thud of the baskets woke Tombo out of her shock. The first thing she saw was cho bent down to pick up the fruit, Tombo blushed more and quickly scrambled to help. "Sorry Princess!" she frantically tried grabbing the fruit with all four hands and place it back in the baskets.

Cho only giggled her amusement with the fumbling of her Anisian friend. She allowed Tombo to pick up the rest of the fruit and stood up patting the red anisian's head and running her fingers through the spiky mane. "Come on, I want your opinion on new robes remember?" The white rhoparan chuckled as she started to walk through the market.

Tombo blushed at the touch then scrambled to get up and follow her smaller companion. "But.. " She stopped thinking it would be better to talk about that later when both were back at their temporary home. Tombo sighed and quietly followed the elegant rhoparan through the rest of the day.

((Yes it kinda ends weird but whatever! It's no longer plaguing my mind. The song Cho sings is Sleeping Sun by Nightwish. Yay! my mind is free! ... for now.. >.> ^_^ ))
Back to top Go down
http://Susano-Reborn.deviantart.com
Pandablubb
Drone
Drone
Pandablubb

PostSubject: Re: - A Day in the Market Place -   - A Day in the Market Place - EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:32 pm

That's a very cute story :3
I enjoyed reading it.
(The part when Cho said "Let's have children" and Tombo blushed madly is my favourite XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
http://pandablubb.deviantart.com
Susanoreborn
Maggot
Maggot
Susanoreborn

PostSubject: Re: - A Day in the Market Place -   - A Day in the Market Place - EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:35 am

Very Happy Thankies! ^_^

Yes that is my favorite part too! lol I even drew a little comic from this, but I dont know when i'll post -is lazy-

lol But yay! someone likes it!!! Very Happy

-gets excited and happy dances-
Back to top Go down
http://Susano-Reborn.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - A Day in the Market Place -   - A Day in the Market Place - Empty

Back to top Go down

- A Day in the Market Place -
Page 1 of 1