Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youtube loves bugs

Go down 
+5
jackoman
taintedtamer
Peanutchan
Zarashi
Zaiats
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

Youtube loves bugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube loves bugs   Youtube loves bugs - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:16 am

Ten: It's OK, I was a bit slow then) The chemical changes seem more logical to me. Also people were supposing that zones with certain energy activity may be the reason. I wonder if they ever dug where the sprial was crated? I heard ants were sensitive about things that lie underground.
Yep, they wouldn't have managed to create such symmetrical circles.

Zaiats: Half-Mantis, half-wasp? Who needs a Cloverfield monster when you can simply enlarge this bug! D8
Back to top Go down
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Re: Youtube loves bugs   Youtube loves bugs - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:46 am

Do-gooder: That's an intersting fact about ants.

Actually, it's a Mantis that specializes in looking like a dangerous wasp. XD It's so cute and curious, that's why I made Sol one of them. X3 LOL Then again I though that Cloverfield was cute except for those brain bubble things.
Back to top Go down
http://zaiats.deviantart.com
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: Youtube loves bugs   Youtube loves bugs - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:08 am

Zaiats wrote:

Then again I though that Cloverfield was cute except for those brain bubble things.
It reminded me of bulldog X3
And the bubble things didn't bother me as much as the quesyion if the military had tried to aim at them. They seemed so vulnerable and sensitive.

Some unusual Jumping Spiders.
Just found what kind of a jumping spider mah Toodle would be and I'm damn happy!
Also there is Thrush in the end Wink

Back to top Go down
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Re: Youtube loves bugs   Youtube loves bugs - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:50 am

XD LOL I love the part where one of the jumping spiders finds a window, sees himself in it, and starts trying to intimidate his own reflection. XD That was priceless! X3

Quote :
And the bubble things didn't bother me as much as the quesyion if the military had tried to aim at them. They seemed so vulnerable and sensitive.

Ya, I wondered why they didn't try and pop them too. They might have been eardrums or whatnot and hitting those would have REALLY hurt.
Back to top Go down
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: Youtube loves bugs   Youtube loves bugs - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:32 am

Jumping Spiders are so cute. X3 Well some of them are creepy with how smart they are and stuff, but in general it's impossible to be scared of them 8D

Quote :
Ya, I wondered why they didn't try and pop them too. They might have been eardrums or whatnot and hitting those would have REALLY hurt.

- But sir, maybe we should try another wa...
- Silence, soldier! The director said New York must be ruined before dinnertime! Now take thst bomb and drop it already! >:O
- T_T

I blame my imagination. XP
Back to top Go down
Capriccio Tinno
Maggot
Maggot
Capriccio Tinno

PostSubject: Re: Youtube loves bugs   Youtube loves bugs - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:30 pm

Pandablubb wrote:
taintedtamer wrote:
Dude, I have the urge to draw two beetles wrestling now. XD

Why do I have mud wrestling in mind now...?
Oh God, now I have thoughts about Kimen. Bad bad thoughts about Kimen. O_o
Back to top Go down
http://thechillpill.forumotion.net
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: Youtube loves bugs   Youtube loves bugs - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:07 pm

xD
Trust me, you'll get even more while being here.
Thanks to Peanut and her merry band. >w>
Back to top Go down
http://zarashi-desune-katze.deviantart.com/
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Re: Youtube loves bugs   Youtube loves bugs - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:11 pm

XD They did seem in a hurry to completely destroy NY didn't they? I bet none of the directors has anything that says 1 <3 NY! XD

The way the ending looked was epic though. Felt sorry for the lovers who were trapped under the bridge at the end though. (I SO want to see the second movie that is supposed to come out. I don't know if they canceled or not but... still. DO. WANT.)
Back to top Go down
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: Youtube loves bugs   Youtube loves bugs - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:43 am

Here is top 10 most venomous insects. I have to agree, that this is is truth. But I was stung by a yellowjacket once. It did hurt, but to say the pain was unbearable or I got at least swollen finger...nope. However if yellowjacket stings you in the tongue - you'll surely be close to death.

Top 10 most poisonous spiders and I can swear that I saw exactly the mouse spider when I was on summer vacation. He always sat in the corner, big black shiny-fanged creep...*paranoid*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youtube loves bugs   Youtube loves bugs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Youtube loves bugs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Meddus :: Look into the window... :: Gallery :: Meddus Gallery :: CRACK Gallery-
Jump to: