Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mirror NPCs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

Mirror NPCs Empty
PostSubject: Mirror NPCs   Mirror NPCs EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:31 am

Mirror World Npcs. We know Vaas is basically the same... or atleast more aggressive with his lovins anyway. Regular Meddus... not so much. XD
And Thorn went from an Antagonist to a Protagonist... He's a freakin QUEEN now. XD
So... other NPCs... which ones should stay the same as Original and which should differ? And in what way would you suggest? Just want to see what peeps be wanting to see.

Some Major NPCs
Loment
Sherbet
Legume
Hemlock
Loe Kanum
Pompeii
Mercury
Morrigan
Bandshii
Blight
Honeydew
Melon
Humina
Samael
Pomegranate
Jules
Grendal
Rhubarb
Back to top Go down
https://meddus.rpg-board.net
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

Mirror NPCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror NPCs   Mirror NPCs EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:13 am

Hmmm.... I know that, for the most part, I'm changing most of my bugs, really, the ones that I haven't been too happy with, story-wise. I've got Vespa, Hakizimana, Oeco, Ilen, and Nescire to be placed in Mirror for sure. Others may come later... but!

I could see a different story for Hemlock, except that he has a naturally nasty disposition, and at least in the way me and Tamer have portrayed him, he doesn't seem to have any real capabilities for anything other than the dastardly gang-leader he is >xD

Likewise with Loment, except I could see him being some sort of underling to Loe Kanum, nobility-wise. Either that, or he could be some nobility of his own with his gang as his underlings. Morrigan could be the same, rather than her.. erm...Cannibalistic habits ^.^

I already like Pompeii's impression that you gave him in the background with Vaas and Thorn <3

What in the world could you do with Humina and Honeydew? >xD I don't know, but I'm sure something could happen there....

other than that... Idunno o.o

More people need to be on here :'(
Back to top Go down

Mirror NPCs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Meddus :: Listen through the door... :: World :: Discussion-
Jump to: