Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Floating in the Mist

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

Floating in the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Floating in the Mist   Floating in the Mist EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:12 pm

The Gods and Goddesses, Heroes and villains, Monsters and other Mythology of Meddus... what if they were real? How do their lives go?

Warning: Heavily restricted. Must have Administrators 'Stamp of Approval' on a character before you can make them official.
Back to top Go down
https://meddus.rpg-board.net
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Floating in the Mist   Floating in the Mist EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:29 am

Oh ho ho >xD You know I must ask about my Pygmy gods!

All of the Al's....<3

Rana-al, 'Protector of Life', and the 'main god', also the god of blood.

Zu-al, 'Father of Children' and the protector of childbirth from male or female.

Zelk-al, 'The True Shaman', and protector of those who practice in his arts.

Ril-al, 'The First Hunter', and protector of beasts and people alike, creator of the weapon and war, and the creator of Time.

Pakua-al, 'Protector of the Sun', protector of the rains, oceans, stars and planets, she is the solar system and the space that cradles Meddus and her moons.

Mayu-al, 'Protector of Nature', her supports are the sand, her walls the cliffs, her ceiling the trees, and her power the fertility of females and plants. She controls the seasons and the harvest.

All gods go by their first name when adressing others like them, but the blood pygmies always add the term of endearment, -al to their names as a show of submission.

All of them need new images, but I can do that easily enough with the sketches I've already got Wink Let me know if you don't like them... they haven't changed >xD

Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: Floating in the Mist   Floating in the Mist EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:43 am

Would I be allowed to do the Shard Dieties? THE FROZEN DIETIES OF THE COLD NORTH AND SOME HEROES!? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Floating in the Mist   Floating in the Mist EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:56 am

@Kitta: Yus. Those be pre-approved deities so they are allowed. :3

@Jacko: I will be posting a form in which one can use to make their deity. But you are welcome to start creating yours in your head and then fill out the form.
Back to top Go down
https://meddus.rpg-board.net
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Floating in the Mist   Floating in the Mist EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:57 am

yay >xD I started sketching out Pakua (solar matron) on iscribbles... but got bored. Snow and ice are more interesting. so is making a new setup for Kekoa >x3
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Floating in the Mist   Floating in the Mist EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:08 am

-bounces trying to contain the flailing while waiting for the form -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floating in the Mist   Floating in the Mist Empty

Back to top Go down

Floating in the Mist
Page 1 of 1