Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meddus Orphanage

Go down 
+3
Maran
Kittariku
Peanutchan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Meddus Orphanage   Meddus Orphanage EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:36 am

Application form:

Universe: (Meddus, Mirror, Dust, etc...)
Name:
Sex:
Weight:
Race:
Home:
Occuptation:
Appearance: (just mention the picture posted)
Personality:

Last edited by Peanutchan on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://meddus.rpg-board.net
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Mantos (Stick) Adoptables   Meddus Orphanage EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:36 am

Meddus Orphanage MantosAdopts1
Mantos B is TAKEN

Last edited by Peanutchan on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Acari (mites) Adoptables   Meddus Orphanage EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:30 pm

Meddus Orphanage AcariMites1
(The names above their heads is just how I am differentiating them. You do not have to use that name. Only use it in the Appearance section so I know who.)

Snowball is TAKEN
Boots is TAKEN

Last edited by Peanutchan on Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddus Orphanage   Meddus Orphanage EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:51 am

Universe: Mirror
Name: Snowball
Nickname(s): Snow, Snowflake, Flake, Noball (by the men, mostly, for scarabin find it hard to pronounce her name).
Sex: Female
Height: 2' 6''
Weight: ~38lbs
Race: Acari (Red Velvet Mite) http://static-wtb.cheshirecat.net/wp-content/uploads//2009/07/velvet_mite_dinothrombium_deni.jpg
Home: Always on the move; would live with Haddy and Stalgrats in Shard / on the ship.
Occupation: Map-Maker, Scholar, and general navigator. Snowball is excellent at creating a map; 2d, 3d; out of any substance. She could also be considered a sculpture, except that she doesn't create art, only maps. She is considered invaluable in order to predict the formations of the ice of Shard at any given time of the year, and to navigate the crew out of a spot if need be.
Appearance: SNOWBALL!! >xD
Personality: Snowball is generally quiet, but amongst friends she is light-hearted, and can become quite rowdy when intoxicated with alcohol. She tends to avoid being around the crew unless necessary, because that would entail her being up on deck where it is damnably cold. She and Haddy are often found below-deck in their shared private quarters, either working on Snowball's maps, sharing a warm drink, or simply talking since they're most likely the only females on the ship.
Likes: Warm ale, beer, coffee, chocolate or cider. Warmth, blankets, nature, and geography.
Dislikes: Getting wet, someone ruining her maps, getting stuck in ice, mistaking a direction or geographical location.

Extra: Snowball, for being on a ship is, frankly, afraid of water and ice. She hates both but manages to hang on to her job and stay below-deck, only coming above when absolutely necessary for the crew. She oftentimes will be carried on Haddy's back, or be carried like a babe to share body heat. She and Haddy are very close.

(So cute! >xD )
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddus Orphanage   Meddus Orphanage EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:09 am

Aaaaaand she is all yours Kitta. X3

(And OMG that fuzzy mite is CUTE!)
Back to top Go down
Maran
Nurse
Nurse
Maran

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddus Orphanage   Meddus Orphanage EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:00 am

i have a question with a did she lose her forearm?
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddus Orphanage   Meddus Orphanage EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:03 am

Her arm is missing just below the elbow.
Back to top Go down
Maran
Nurse
Nurse
Maran

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddus Orphanage   Meddus Orphanage EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:09 am

^w^ okay! then i'm going for her i really love her design!
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddus Orphanage   Meddus Orphanage EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:48 am

Yaaaay!!!
Back to top Go down
Maran
Nurse
Nurse
Maran

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: bootts ;o;   Meddus Orphanage EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:19 am

Universe: Meddus/Mirror (gunna be both >w<)

Name: Alexander but goes by Boots

Sex: Male

Height: 3 feet 3 inches

Weight: 64 pounds

Race: Acari a little wood mite

Home: Originally Fellgrad but now he travels around the world

Occuptation: He is the 1st mate on a pirate ship. Boots used to work with his father and family making armor, clothing, and other things out of leather. He made the boots himself which is why they are so specail to him. His birth name is Alexander but he perfers to go by Boots since it's kinda his trade mark for his look. Boots may be small but that's how he is supossed to be he tells other bugs he'll get bigger even though he KNOWS he won't. He's light on his feet and fast as well. His skinny tail comes in handy when he's been caught by other pirates or the law. He bends it enough to pick the lock on cells so he is never fully caught. (lol XD)

Appearance: boots is him :3

Personality: Boots has a cocky attitude and is extremely energetic. He's always got a smile of some sorts on his face. Be it a sad smile all the way to an evil smirk. When he's on the main lands of any sort he's looking around for some sort of loot to steal. He's got an odd habbit of stealing female clothing. His excuse for it "I be wantin to be seein their booty mateyis! " Boots will play innocent when he's surrounded and act like a little kid to trick bystanders to get freebies. HE loves it when the bigger ladies will hug him saying he's cute or adorable it's one of his biggest weaknesses.

Likes: Boobs of course, Gold, Money, his hand made boots, he loves the ocean and fishing some times when on the ship, and rum

Dislikes: Ironically being called a child when he uses it as a trick, being upside down, bathing, cold weather.

Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddus Orphanage   Meddus Orphanage EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:24 am

Bwahaha. XD You sold me. Boots is yours. Though don't be surpised I end up having a similar looking Mite running around called Rat. X3
Back to top Go down
Maran
Nurse
Nurse
Maran

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddus Orphanage   Meddus Orphanage EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:25 am

Peanutchan wrote:
Bwahaha. XD You sold me. Boots is yours. Though don't be surpised I end up having a similar looking Mite running around called Rat. X3

X3 i don't mind! they could be brother 10 to 1!! 0w0
Back to top Go down
LilMeddianGurl
Maggot
Maggot
LilMeddianGurl

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddus Orphanage   Meddus Orphanage EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:46 am

Universe: Meddus.
Name: Martin.
Sex: Male.
Height: 4,5 ft.
Weight: 66 lbs.
Race: Acari (red and white colored Velvet Mite).
Home: Pentra, Silfie, village of Traig (village is mine, I'm gonna design it).
Appearance: Lap Dog.
Personality: Artistic, easily annoyed, athletic and energetic.
Likes: Music, playing musical instruments, socializing with his friends and neighbors, dancing, exploring the lands beyond his village's borders, stargazing and swimming.
Dislikes: boring things, bullies and thunderstorms.

Hope I'll get him <3. And, I got a question for Peanut: can one person adopt only one bug?
Back to top Go down
http://navitransformerfan.deviantart.com/
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddus Orphanage   Meddus Orphanage EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:55 am

You can apply for more than one bug yes.

Hmm... that profile be a little vague dear.
Afraid I am picky when adopting my buggers out. XP
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddus Orphanage   Meddus Orphanage EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:40 am

Universe: Mirror
Name: Cialdi Hurzte
Sex: male
Height: 6'7
Weight: 135 lbs
Race: mantos ( planned to be some sort of faded yellows, pinks and greens)
Home: shard
Occuptation: woodcarver / lumber mill assistant
Appearance: Mantos B
Personality: Cialdi is a mellow but excitable individual who works at a lumbermill, stacking logs or planks for money. Everyday he takes home the unusable scraps he likes the most, and eventually carves them into intricate shelves, frames, or other decorative objects, but no figures. Cialdi is a pack rat, and finds it hard to sell any of his work. Thus, his walls are full of frames, shelves, boxes and such. Frames on shelves, boxes in the frames, and frames or shelves in those boxes. There is little room in his shack of a house.
Likes: simple foods, he often eats bread and beer as a staple, rice or pudding as desert, and fruit rarely, as a delicacy. He loves the snow, except that he must bundle up in thick leathers and furs before going out. The lumbermill is warm, so he generally is fond of keeping many sets of clothes, another feature of his hoarding.
Dislikes: selling his works, people asking to buy his works, people trying to tidy his house, people dirtying his carvings. His parents / siblings. He was kicked out of the household when he was 16, because his father deemed him unfit to support the house with him. Now Cialdi likes being alone, but enjoys the occasional romp, with all sexes.

Last edited by Kittariku on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddus Orphanage   Meddus Orphanage EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:53 am

All yours Kitta. :3 Just make sure you tuck his delicate long antenna in a furry hood when it get really cold out. Wouldn't want them to freeze and fall off. XD
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddus Orphanage   Meddus Orphanage EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:30 am

Yurp! No freezing off of any part for my tall Cialdi <3
Back to top Go down
LilMeddianGurl
Maggot
Maggot
LilMeddianGurl

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddus Orphanage   Meddus Orphanage EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:14 pm

Oooookay, I'll try to get more decent bio. As in, now:

Universe: Meddus.

Name: Martin Rynder.

Sex: Male.

Height: 4,5 ft.

Weight: 44 lbs

Race: Acari (A Red Velvet Mite who has white parts on his body)

Home: Pentra, Silfie, village of Traig (as you already know, the village is mine)

Occupation: None as of now, but he has a big hobby: he loves composing songs. Mostly Martin's songs are fast and with a catchy tune (like Linkin Park or Sum 41, for example).

Appearance: Lap Dog

Personality: Martin has a creative and outgoing personality, he's friendly and fun to be around, but he can be fierce when in danger. He often gets inspirations for songs from various, seemingly non-important things. His older brother, Shia, thinks that Martin's personality has formed from their parents personalities "mixing" together. Martin's, also, very protective over his friends and brother.

Likes: He has a strong liking for his village, but he loves to explore the lands beyond it's borders, since many of his songs tell about the places beyond. He loves sunny and warm weather, but he hasn't got anything against rain or winter. On hot days, he goes to the beach, since Traig isn't located far from the ocean. Martin loves swimming, and when people ask him about it, he usually says "I'd spend more time under the water, rather than above it, if i could". On nights, when the sky is clear, without any clouds, Martin climbs on the roof of his and Shia's house and just observe the stars. Stargazing is Martin's main inspiration, because the largest part of his songs are about space, stars or the skies. But if there's something he holds above all else, then it's spending time with Shia. His big brother is the only family he has, because his and Shia's parents died in a fire, when Martin was only three years old. Shia was thirteen years old then, and he was responsible enough to declare that from that moment, he's going to take care of him and Martin. Right now, Shia's 29 years old, and is taking care of Martin still. It's obvious that these Acari brothers will never be separated, not even by death.

Dislikes: Martin has never liked studying, and is grateful that he has finished school. No-one can say that he had bad grades, though. Martin tolerates being short, but hates when someone makes fun of his or his brother's height. He utterly loathes pirates, for they were the cause of the fire in which his parents died. He hates robbers and thieves, especially those who go so far as to kill for money. He has a slight dislike against fire, courtesy of his childhood tragedy, but he has never feared it, and he often uses it for his own good.

Phew, now that was a long bio. And I hope I can have the little fluffy now!

Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddus Orphanage   Meddus Orphanage EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:13 am

Peanut, feel free to take this down. I am just guessing this is the place to toss adoptions Smile

I had planned to create a story for this fellow, but now I've no idea what to do with him/her. Thy are based off of a Firefly larvae - or more commonly referred to as Trilobite Beetles due to their odd look.

So?

Up for adoption Smile

Please fill out the application form, and be warned, I am very choosy.

Meddus Orphanage Trilobite_beetle_by_shayiss-d359rwr
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Pygmy Dromos adoptables   Meddus Orphanage EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:41 pm

Meddus Orphanage Pygmy_scorpion_idea___male_by_shayiss-d36akro
Meddus Orphanage Pygmy_scorpion_idea___female_by_shayiss-d36akun
Meddus Orphanage Pygmy_scorpion_idea___male_2_by_shayiss-d36as91

Information found for these species of Dromos is found here; https://meddus.rpg-board.net/t438-pygmy-dromos-ashen-colony#5785

Please follow the normal application process; be wary... I am very fond of all three of these guys, and I will be strict with the applications. Good luck! Smile

Third pygmy(male) goes to Lilmeddiangurl
First pygmy (male) goes to Mouse~!

Female is still open

Last edited by Kittariku on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddus Orphanage   Meddus Orphanage EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:43 pm

GAH! They are so cute!!! Love the first guy . X3
Back to top Go down
http://zaiats.deviantart.com
flopsbe
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
flopsbe

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddus Orphanage   Meddus Orphanage EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:08 pm

First I was not so into the idea of more pygmy races, but how am I, look at them they are adorable. I love you
Back to top Go down
LilMeddianGurl
Maggot
Maggot
LilMeddianGurl

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddus Orphanage   Meddus Orphanage EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Third one is so cool, I gotta try to get him!

Universe: Ash
Name: Mresandi
Sex: Male
Height: 4 ft.
Weight: 66 lbs.
Race: Pygmy Dromos
Home: Desert of Chasms
Appearance: Kittariku's adoptable picture, the bottom cutie.
Personality: Has a typical musicians personality, but with some "upgrades", so to say. Is kind and outgoing, but gets cautious when needed. Is a good fighter, relying not only on his poison, but on his skills too. As any other middle class Dromos, he has slaves: a Pygmy Pillar, a Pygmy Arachin and a Lepidoran. But, unlike some Dromos he knows, he treats his slaves with respect and care.
Likes: composing, the stars, water, sand, wind, sun, every animal he sees, his slaves, the night, dancing, singing, going for a walk every-so-often and his musical instruments.
Dislikes: sandstorms, thieves, people who treat their slaves like trash and unsanitary places.

Hope I'll get him.
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddus Orphanage   Meddus Orphanage EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:31 am

Sorry Lilmeddian...but your application just doesn't stick out of the normal for me, and that is what I intend for these adopts; since other than my in progress priest, Tatenen, they are the 'first' of their kind on Meddus. You are welcome to try again, but like I said, your application just doesn't stick out.
Back to top Go down
LilMeddianGurl
Maggot
Maggot
LilMeddianGurl

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddus Orphanage   Meddus Orphanage EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Kittariku wrote:
Sorry Lilmeddian...but your application just doesn't stick out of the normal for me, and that is what I intend for these adopts; since other than my in progress priest, Tatenen, they are the 'first' of their kind on Meddus. You are welcome to try again, but like I said, your application just doesn't stick out.

Alright, I'll try again. But I don't quite understand what you mean by "stick out".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meddus Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddus Orphanage   Meddus Orphanage Empty

Back to top Go down

Meddus Orphanage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next