Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meddus Adoption Agency

Go down 
+9
jackoman
Ten
Nanova
Zarashi
Zaiats
taintedtamer
Kittariku
Maran
Peanutchan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:21 am

Coming up: Children!
Back to top Go down
https://meddus.rpg-board.net
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:24 am

So Peanut, you're not gunna do that graveyard hopper then? o-o;
Back to top Go down
http://zarashi-desune-katze.deviantart.com/
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:26 am

I don't do things in order dear. Its whatever I feel up to doing at the time. I'm doing children and Pygmies right now because they are small and easy.
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:43 am

Ah I was just wondering. You mentioned it like a few pages back and I just got curious. ^-^;
Back to top Go down
http://zarashi-desune-katze.deviantart.com/
Maran
Nurse
Nurse
Maran

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:27 am

Name: Azlia
sex: female
Race Locun
Home: Jumping Isles stock
Apperance the pic above of the little any girl X3
Personality: Azlia is small bubbly and full of energy. She lives with Dime the centipede and calls him her big brother. Azlia loves to play with other ants and bugs, she loves smell buttercups. When dime gives her candy she bounces off the walls and runs around calling him "dimeless" She is clingy and doesn't likes the dark she is horrified of spiders and beatles. The boot thing deals back to when she was 2 she just doesn't like that thud sound they make it scares her cause she thinks she will get smooshed.
dislikes: the dark, bugs that can endager her, and mean bugs... also boots

i kept the idea it's for the little little locun girl
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:54 am

Alrighty My dear. :3 The little Locun girl is yours! :3
Back to top Go down
Maran
Nurse
Nurse
Maran

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:09 am

eee! >W< thank you! now i gotta figure out colors XD
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:13 am

Also you don't have to call her (jumping Isles stock). XD I was only stating that since she looks like my Melon. X3
Back to top Go down
Maran
Nurse
Nurse
Maran

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:26 am

XD okay!
Back to top Go down
Nanova
Nurse
Nurse
Nanova

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:12 pm

Name: Shiva
Sex:Male
Race: Male Locun
Home: Los Tandum - Goss Isle
Appearance: Male Locun
Personality: Rias is a nice little helper-person. Rias also can't talk,only make a buzzing sound,not really fully developed yet to speak.He likes to hang around older insects,and not kids his age.It would also seem impossible to make this boy angry in some way,shape or form. He is also very gullible,which many men and women take advantage of. When he sleeps,he likes to cuddle you and curl into a ball.He is also up bright and early in the morning either cleaning or running an errand for someone.
Dislikes: Storms and the dark

Last edited by Nanova on Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshiLee
Maggot
Maggot
YoshiLee

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:26 pm

Name: Aila
Sex:Female
Race:Shrimp Acean
Home: Island of Blue
Appearance: (the picture above)
Personality: Quiet, a little shy, would rather stay away from others. She doesn't trust people and is convinced all adults lie and want to hurt her. Needless to say, she hasn't had a very easy start in life.
Likes: Animals, sweets, playing with other children and finding beautiful places.
Dislikes: Adults, being alone and being afraid.
Back to top Go down
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:01 pm

AWWW!!! Look at them all!!! XD The little girl that was adopted is so cute with that daisy. X3

Love your Mantis Shrimp. XD All of those guys have attitudes. XE I want to try my hand at a California Mantis Shrimp Mer. XD Don't know how that's going to work X3 You did good with that lovely lady and your own mers. X3 Have any tips Peanut?
Back to top Go down
http://zaiats.deviantart.com
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:15 pm

Name: Tally
Sex: Male
Race: Locun
Home: (I haven't Decided, but it'll be where Grant is from! Very Happy)
Appearance: His carapace is a dark dirty brown while his flesh; being almost glowingly bronze tan, is beautiful in light; much stranger it's not due to much else other than being in good health; it seems to dull if he's sick. Unlike most of those who dwell under the mountainous regions he is a a rather energetic, if sullen, child. Not because of any great tragedy or what have you; just, his Uncle is Away always, he's such fun. He loves hios parents but, one being a Diamond Quality Surveyor and the other being an Artistic Smith, he finds it hard to get any attention what so ever.
Personality: Quiet, Shy, Very Pleasent, Even Tempered.
Likes: Pretty Stones, Boys His Age, Girls His Age, Playing Pirate, those interesting Steam Thingies from the Termite City...
Dislikes: Cold, Wet, Weather; being sick, coughing, and the Man who wanted to 'Have Fun' in his house....
Back to top Go down
Maran
Nurse
Nurse
Maran

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:10 am

oolll i forgot to ask what kind of hopper is my little girl i adopted?
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:52 am

Nanova wrote:
Name: Shiva
Sex:Male
Race: Male Locun
Home: Los Tandum - Goss Isle
Appearance: Male Locun
Personality: Rias is a nice little helper-person. Rias also can't talk,only make a buzzing sound,not really fully developed yet to speak.He likes to hang around older insects,and not kids his age.It would also seem impossible to make this boy angry in some way,shape or form. He is also very gullible,which many men and women take advantage of. When he sleeps,he likes to cuddle you and curl into a ball.He is also up bright and early in the morning either cleaning or running an errand for someone.
Dislikes: Storms and the dark

Er... which is it my dear? Shiva or Rias? (and its Cross Isle) X3
However, I think I will be going with Jacko for him. But, I am going to do another batch of Locan children
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:53 am

YoshiLee wrote:
Personality: Quiet, a little shy, would rather stay away from others. She doesn't trust people and is convinced all adults lie and want to hurt her. Needless to say, she hasn't had a very easy start in life.
Likes: Animals, sweets, playing with other children and finding beautiful places.

Are you going to be painting her blue? Cuz I'd rather like to keep everyone but visitors blue there. X3
We'll see if we get any other apps for her.
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:56 am

jackoman wrote:
Name: Tally
Sex: Male
Race: Locun
Home: (I haven't Decided, but it'll be where Grant is from! Very Happy)
Appearance: His carapace is a dark dirty brown while his flesh; being almost glowingly bronze tan, is beautiful in light; much stranger it's not due to much else other than being in good health; it seems to dull if he's sick. Unlike most of those who dwell under the mountainous regions he is a a rather energetic, if sullen, child. Not because of any great tragedy or what have you; just, his Uncle is Away always, he's such fun. He loves hios parents but, one being a Diamond Quality Surveyor and the other being an Artistic Smith, he finds it hard to get any attention what so ever.
Personality: Quiet, Shy, Very Pleasent, Even Tempered.
Likes: Pretty Stones, Boys His Age, Girls His Age, Playing Pirate, those interesting Steam Thingies from the Termite City...
Dislikes: Cold, Wet, Weather; being sick, coughing, and the Man who wanted to 'Have Fun' in his house....

Congrats you are now the little guy's proud papa! XD
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:58 am

Zaiats wrote:
AWWW!!! Look at them all!!! XD The little girl that was adopted is so cute with that daisy. X3

Love your Mantis Shrimp. XD All of those guys have attitudes. XE I want to try my hand at a California Mantis Shrimp Mer. XD Don't know how that's going to work X3 You did good with that lovely lady and your own mers. X3 Have any tips Peanut?

Er... I just sort of stare at the animal for awhile and then draw what comes to mind. X3
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:07 am

Maran wrote:
oolll i forgot to ask what kind of hopper is my little girl i adopted?

She's like Melon. Who is an amalgamation of various Grasshoppers and crickets. However a Bush Cricket would be a good one to go off of. Since that is where the big antenna's of the Jumping Isle Locuns come from.
Back to top Go down
Nanova
Nurse
Nurse
Nanova

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:11 am

xD I decided on Shiva but once Jacko posted i'd knew I wouldn't get him xD
It's okies though ;D I'll wait on the other batch. :3
Oh and sorry bout the Cross Isle */tilts head* I thought it was a "g" xD
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:30 am

Yeah. The maps are hard to read in small version. I think I'll post the links to the Jumbo versions.
Back to top Go down
YoshiLee
Maggot
Maggot
YoshiLee

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:11 pm

Peanutchan wrote:
YoshiLee wrote:

Are you going to be painting her blue? Cuz I'd rather like to keep everyone but visitors blue there. X3
We'll see if we get any other apps for her.

Lol, that's WEIRD that you should ask me that, I wanted to color her blue from the start XD
I hope I get her! *iz hopeful*
Back to top Go down
Nanova
Nurse
Nurse
Nanova

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:40 pm

Name: Taigla
Sex: Female
Race: Pygmy spider
Home: Pentra-The Hook
Appearance: The one on the right :3
Personality:Taigla loves to fight. She tends to stray away from people younger than her,not liking kids. She's hot headed and has a really bad temper. She also likes hunting animals. She's aggressive but she does have a soft side for her friends(which she doesn't have many of). She likes to show that she's stronger than some boys.When she sets her mind to do something,she'll do it no matter what.When she's in a really good mood she likes to help adults with their chores. She also thinks love is a weakness and therefore is oblivious to it.
Likes:Fighting,hunting,fishing, and being alone most of the time.
Dislikes: kids,arrogant people,people who pick on her

x3 I need more girls for my characters lOl. Although the afro girl kinda scared me a little lOl.
Can we adopt as many as we want Peanut? I'm just curious xD

Last edited by Nanova on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:46 pm

Yes. You can try for as many as you want. X3 The afro girl scared you? Then don't you mean the one on the Right. XD The Afro girl is on the left. X3
And Afro girl comes with baggage. *pokes baby in the head sling*

Since its so late. I'll wait a bit before choosing for this batch.
Back to top Go down
Nanova
Nurse
Nurse
Nanova

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:49 pm

@_@;; I'm so off today xD
Yeah afro's kinda scare me lOl.They're just so......big....and....poofy xD

Okies I can wait. 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meddus Adoption Agency
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Meddus :: Look into the window... :: Gallery :: Meddus Gallery :: Art-