Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meddus Adoption Agency

Go down 
+9
jackoman
Ten
Nanova
Zarashi
Zaiats
taintedtamer
Kittariku
Maran
Peanutchan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:43 pm

Thats why I am trying to dish out the cultures and things of all the places as quick as I can my dear... But is hard going by myself and I only have a few mods/designers helping in that department.
Back to top Go down
https://meddus.rpg-board.net
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:45 pm

And decided to added a new Blood Tribe Arachin for you guys to try for. this batch may take awhile. So have one to tide you over for now.

I'm taking the first boy down. May put back up later or with the Blood Batch.
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:52 pm

Oh darn you, peanut. >XD should I just redo the profile, copy+past style? Or make it new? because I love that idea of a hermit on the hill >xD
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:53 pm

By all means do what you wish. Can even take aspects of both apps you did if you like. X3
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:58 pm

Name: Olekwo'l, Keeper of the Unwanted
Sex: Male
Race: Pygmy Arachin (Aelurillus v-insignitus male
piccu)
Job: He Prepares the Dead, much like a mortician... No where near respected like the Shaman or Old Bloods however. Kinda feared really.
Appearance: The poor little guy is almost monochrome in appearance! Greys and Whites blending into Blacks and dusky browns; his hair, unkempt and unclean is pulled back away from his face in a way that would allow him to work best. His hut, far away from everyone else's is pretty much where one would send the 'unwanted child' or the 'disliked deceased'... His form is spry, he is not old, actually, to be honest he is a young man! For no one mourns the death of the original, none-shall mourn him!

The missing limb is a result of training; too close to a 'snagging fish' and it was taken away from him; the poison insured nothing could help the wound become but a scar; thus he learned respect. For his father before, and his father's father, and onward were men of ill repute and such maiming would only lessen their familial mystery; for they had always been, as his father explained to him...

His gear is meant to frighten away; though, truth be told he'd rather not be what he is now...

He's got a crush... but, like all others; he is feared, even though he too wears the Red Markings of the tribe, he is as much an outcast as any newcomer. And that, is why he is so far away...

Likes: The High Shamaness, the Girls who always giggle at him, Children, Rain, and Cloudy Days

Dislikes: His Job, Most of the 'Big Lander' Arachin, being made fun of, and not understanding his dreams

(Hell, I had to. I'm so, so, so sorry! D:)
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:01 pm

I can't beat that...... *cries*

And I suck at designing primal crap!!! *sobs* it wouldn't be fair to Jacko anyways, I've already got Pelm. I don't want to make you design a new one tonight, or really at all, because that's just not fair to you, peanut. >.< but do you have a template for those spiders...? And if you could tell me where the crap you get your ideas. -.-

I wouldn't mind reserving the idea of a snake skull >.<
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:01 pm

Kittariku wrote:
I can't beat that...... *cries*

And I suck at designing primal crap!!! *sobs* it wouldn't be fair to Jacko anyways, I've already got Pelm. I don't want to make you design a new one tonight, or really at all, because that's just not fair to you, peanut. >.< but do you have a template for those spiders...? And if you could tell me where the crap you get your ideas. -.-

I wouldn't mind reserving the idea of a snake skull >.<

Not true, I just had to get that Idea out of my chest. -Growl- It kept hitting my kidney! D:
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:04 pm

nono, I'll let you have it, Jacko, because I doubt anyone else will 1) reply in time, or 2) beat your wonderful app. >xD

But seriously, I love your app. :X Makes me want to try hooking him up with Pelm if you get him... ;D
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:09 pm

@Jacko- Is that for the Bird skull one or the Double amputee up now?

@Kittariku- *pets* Yeah that was really good Gotta love Jacko for his capable badassery. XD I do have a 'pygmy' template but it is just a little pudgy mannequin. How about I just Design you one and you can pay me back with a trade for the Design. X3 These means yes you can have a Snake skull and anything else you want to add.

(I MAY be open to this arrangement for other people as well)

Last edited by Peanutchan on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:13 pm

T'was the first dood; but this one is so much more badass. D: -Torn-
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:14 pm

GLADLY, PEANUT!

WEll, any other clothes you can mess around with, but semi-broken snake-skull with fangs intact would be wonderful. >x3 go ahead and add any tweaks you get inspired from the second description - I'm liking that one more. haha <3

What is it that you shall be wanting? (I still have your one of Pelm and Bagheera to do, I have the rough lines, but I need to finish them, and color. I'll do that tonight... X.x )
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:16 pm

Good. Then you shall has the Second dude my Jacko-y one. because Peanut wants the first after staring at him for so long. XD

There will be more of these guys on a later date. X3
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:18 pm

Kittariku- ...finish posting RP with Fife? DX Peanut wants something to read!
And I shall a whip something up.
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:21 pm

I shall do that in the morning peanut, first thing! >xD

But I shall be off the internets in five minutes. Laptop is connected to internet cable and I must take it from the cable in order to avoid suspicion. >.>
Okey. >x3

*Can't wait to see the snakey dude* >x3
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:24 pm

May have your Pygmy for you in the morning. We shall see. I may put DUNE in to keep me awake. After the Forbidden City: Secrets untold is over. X3
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:26 pm

W-wait... I WON!? Very Happy WOO!
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:34 pm

Indeed you did love. X3 Congrats. :3

Next batch I am hoping to have atleast six to post for you guys come tomorrow evening. But we shall see if I am prolific or not between Now and then.
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 Oleonecopy My halfass attempt at coloring... PS7 won't instal. I'm tempted to buy Photoshop CS4. WOTCHUFINK PEANUT!? :U
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:03 pm

Very nice. :3 You may want to add some red on him in order to be 'up to code' with the Blood Tribe's specs.
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:13 pm

Hmz, I was using PS 6 rofl; uh, eventually, perhaps his cloak has red on it coz he's not into painting himself save for special ceremonies? :U (He's lazy shh)
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:16 pm

You will have to ask Kittariku on that. She is the Matron of the Hook.

*head desks* Had to choose a snake skull didn't you Kittariku....
*scratches head* I'm not sure how to go about drawing a Helm out of a snake's skull... unless I make it the kind with the snake's skin still pulled on it like a hood....
Eh.... I'll do the rest of him and then see what looks best.
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:05 pm

Kittariku's Custom Pygmy
Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 SnakeCharm1
Back to top Go down
taintedtamer
Maggot
Maggot
taintedtamer

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:22 pm

DAMN, snake-skull pygmy looks BA! <3
Back to top Go down
http://taintedtamer.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meddus Adoption Agency
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Meddus :: Look into the window... :: Gallery :: Meddus Gallery :: Art-
Jump to: