Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meddus Adoption Agency

Go down 
+9
jackoman
Ten
Nanova
Zarashi
Zaiats
taintedtamer
Kittariku
Maran
Peanutchan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:52 pm

New Pygmies Up for Adoption!
Back to top Go down
https://meddus.rpg-board.net
taintedtamer
Maggot
Maggot
taintedtamer

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:04 pm

Omg, haha, that male Hook pygmy is SO damn awesome. XDDD The female is adorable, but...I'll stay back and let someone else nab them. XD
Back to top Go down
http://taintedtamer.deviantart.com/
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:10 pm

OMG I WANT THE DUDE!!!

Name: Che-che (first name I thought of, subject to change once I open up the Blood dictionary >xD )
Sex: male
Race: Pygmy arachin - Blood tribe
Home: The Hook - one of the lesser villages
Appearance: scarred and bird-beaked male arachin
Personality: Very sensitive to others, and only allows specific people to visit him. He has long since been the voice of the 'gods', specifically Zalk-al, the god endearing to shamans, and Pakue-al, the goddess of the night and stars. Due to his dream-less slumbers, he chose to not sleep at all, deeming the time was wasted sleeping when he could be discovering new potions; conversing with the gods; etc.
Likes: Plants, the night, stars, 'magic', constellations, fish.

Other:

Dislikes: unknown guests, sudden movements, insults to the gods, when the clouds cover the stars, vegetables.

omg I want hiimmmmm >xD
Back to top Go down
Nanova
Nurse
Nurse
Nanova

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:14 pm

oh mah gawsh....must try for male xD don't think i'll get him but doesn't hurt to try! x3

Name: Fulten
Sex: Male
Race: Pygmy
Home: Hook island
Appearance: Male pygmy with skull
Personality: Fulten is not very intelligent,but he's not stupid either.He gets in many fights easily. He walks with a mixture of caution and anxiety. He is very wild and likes to dance by a fire.Some might say that he is also very spazzy at random moments.He likes to get close up to people and touch them twisting their limbs this way and that(doesn't hurt them though xD) inspecting them. He doesn't meet many people so he gets excited meeting new people.He doesn't like hunting by he knows that it is a necessity for him seeing as he has no home.He will not speak to you,but let out murmurs and nods of approval or gruff sounds for something he doesn't like. He loves water for some reason only known to him. Pillars interest him alot more than it should.
Dislikes: Hunting animals, feeling dirty,crowds and hand gestures

He likes pillar people cuzz if their bodies when they walk xD

Last edited by Nanova on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
middernacht
Maggot
Maggot
middernacht

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Vying for the skull guy...

Name: Apostolos
Race: Pygmy Arachin
Home: Shofax Jungle, somewhere near Eureka's Devil's Garden.
Appearance: (just mention the picture posted) The Pygmy Arachin with the Skull
Personality: He is a very fierce and angry guy. He believes himself to be the incarnation of a death god and will argue furiously with anyone who tells him otherwise. He is very possessive of practically everything and will often take things that he finds interesting, even going so far as to take jewelry or decorations off of other people.
Dislikes: Soap, baths, and eating utensils.

I now have a mental image of Eureka forcing him to take a bath...with lemon soap.
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:22 pm

Since I is picky with him I am going to wait for other applicants before I decide who gets him. If anyone.

@ Kittariku- I must say... that app just doesn't win me over my dear. Seems to... calm or something... for him.

@ Nanova- much warmer to what I would like to see him as... but still not quite.

@ Middernacht- Pymies are restricted to certain areas due to their tiny size and primitive natures. Since he is of the Blood Tribe of Hook then Shofax jungle is too far for him to have traveled unless originally captured to be someone's pet.

You all can try another app if you wish. I'm allowing one do over for apps.
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:31 pm

Might I offer a suggestion? If that's alright with you guys? I don't want to App or anything (I feel I stole everything except Zetula...)...
Back to top Go down
taintedtamer
Maggot
Maggot
taintedtamer

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:34 pm

You know what, screw what I said. XD Everyone is trying for that little male so hard that I'll give the little female some love.

Name: Kiha
Sex: Female
Race: Pygmy Arachin
Home: Isles of Eden
Appearance: Female arachin on the left
Personality: Like, chill bro! Jus' chill an' have some fun! Kiha is very easy-going and enjoys nothing more than walking the beach in search of more shells to add to her ever-growing collection. She absolutely loves the ocean and marvels at how such beauty can rage into a powerful hurricane, yet be gentle enough to sweep the sand out from under her feet. She always gives new-comers a hand, quite happy to be of assistance in anyway possible and is a show off - if shes given the chance, she'll show her dances to anyone who will sit long enough to see them.
Likes: Dancing, the ocean, friends, sea-shells, flowers, sunshine
Dislikes: Mean/Rude people
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:36 pm

Name: Tai-Rana (the bloody flower)
Sex: male
Race: Pygmy arachin - Blood tribe
Home: The Hook - literally, on the hook of the island.
Appearance: scarred and bird-beaked male arachin
Personality: Tai-Rana is a very deeply involved arachin, wholly devoting himself to the gods, though specifically three. Zelk-al, the Shaman god, Pakua-al, the Night goddess, and Rana-al, the god of blood and life. Tai-rana has spent years under their service, and not just their friendlier aspects. He has mastered the ability of using toxins built from scratch from plant-life, poisons gathered from the bodies of fish and toads, and the venom from snakes and lizards. He stores thousands of combinations, all ready to be added to either a weapon, drink, or potion. He is secluded from the other villages, living alone on the tip of the hook, believing this is the closest he can be to the gods without disturbing them. He has invested years upon years studying the stars and their movements, believing these to be the actual movements of the gods, and that the reason they go so slow is because they are immortal, and have time to spare. Guests are advised to stay away from him, unless you wish to sacrifice a part of yourself to the gods. If it is revenge you seek, you must invoke a god or goddesses' darker aspect, and convince them to do the chore for you. This could be anywhere from serving Tai-rana for a month to years; or giving up a limb to Tai-rana's pot, which he would boil it down, letting the smoke and scents waft up to the sky.
Likes: He is wholly devoted to the gods - anything involving them, he is all for. Otherwise, you can expect him to ignore it.

Other:

Perks: He is an insomniac, and behind his bone-mask are dark rings of red, from years of no sleep. This of course excludes when he forces himself to sleep, to commune with the gods....
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:39 pm

Congras Tamer. That app is PERFECT for her. :3 Enjoy your new Pygmy.
Back to top Go down
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:40 pm

XD Awwww! XD Looks like he has a goatee hidden under that ask? XD Genius. >3

I need a companion for Buahmanis... *rolls around*

LOL A picky Peanut is an interesting Peanut. X3 Should I try?
Back to top Go down
http://zaiats.deviantart.com
taintedtamer
Maggot
Maggot
taintedtamer

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:42 pm

Yay! Thanks Peanut, haha. *huggles Kiha*
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:44 pm

@Kittariku- ...still not quite my dear. Sorry. But I will be dishing out more Hook Pygmies similar to him. Including more bird, pig, and fox helmed ones. So by all means invest more into that idea and try for one of them. For I shall try to dish those out quickly and in a large group so you can see them all together and pick the best one for you. X3

@Zaiats- Indeed that is a Goatee! X3 Try my dear. try id you dare. >3
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:48 pm

*sniffles* I can imagine a boar-helmed one, of the Ukakua? I couldn't try and convince you to start on one of those...? >xD *feels bad for not getting it right*

I really need to post those gods.....*looms at her miniature sketch book with the 6 gods*
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:49 pm

*looks at the one she is working on* yes i can alter the pig skull to be a Ukakua skull. X3
*pets* Can't win them all my dear.
Back to top Go down
Nanova
Nurse
Nurse
Nanova

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:51 pm

Hmmmm okies i will try once more! :d

Name: Fulten
Race: Pygmy
Home: Hook island
Appearance: Male pygmy with skull
Personality: Fulten can get angry very easily. He is cautious in his actions,either running at full speed or not moving at all for hours at a time. Large crods of three or more people tend to scare him and he makes a very loud reaction,clearly saying that he doesn't like something.He is a strong believer in gods and rituals like as in a sacrifice to the gods,usually using animals.He is rough with a lot of things.Carving seems like a good hobby for him as he collects some colored stones and draws on whatever flat rock he sees. He doesn't mind getting dirty or showing a little skin sometimes. He is also very protective of his possessions and territory. He is also very stubborn and picky not liking it when people get too close for his liking. He is not afraid of a fight as he has had many in the past. He s also threatened easily just by hand gestures that seem alien to him or looks.
Dislikes: large crowds, hand gestures, alien looks,and the feeling that he is threatened.

Hmmmmm....xD i though hard about this one but i don't think i captured his personality like you liked D: but just winging it and throwin it out there XD
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:55 pm

...Afraid I liked your first one better then that one my dear. But please invest more in both of those for when the large batch of helmed males comes out. (hopefully tomorrow evening)
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:59 pm

but I can try, right? >x3

*goes to post the WIP versions of the gods*
Back to top Go down
Nanova
Nurse
Nurse
Nanova

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:02 pm

That's what i thought xD I shall wait then :3
Back to top Go down
taintedtamer
Maggot
Maggot
taintedtamer

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:05 pm

Oh wow, is anyone going to get that male? XD
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:06 pm

@kittariku- But of Coarse! One never knows until they try! And Try and Try!

Next batch with the helmed males I will be allowing a three tries rule. And you can apply for more then one of them so if you see more then just one Pygmy you like... by all means try for both or all if you like!
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:06 pm

We do not have a winner for him Yet Taimer. he will be UFA until the next batch is complete.
Back to top Go down
middernacht
Maggot
Maggot
middernacht

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:16 pm

Peanutchan wrote:

@ Middernacht- Pymies are restricted to certain areas due to their tiny size and primitive natures. Since he is of the Blood Tribe of Hook then Shofax jungle is too far for him to have traveled unless originally captured to be someone's pet.

Ah, I see. I've been rather inattentive of reading stuff as of late. So many projects and such that I tend to just skim over everything. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:20 pm

*pets* Thats alright my dear. Not a biggy. :3
just remember with pygmies that they must be captured or stow aways in order to be in most other places except: the Hook, Eden Isles, Soothing Islands, and Jo so far.

To everyone else... looking at this new batch so far... I think we're going to need to call the Goblin king to came and round them up. XD
Back to top Go down
Zaiats
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Zaiats

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:31 pm

OOOOOOH! Fox bones! I will fight to the death for that one! XD Those guys with the bone would fit in well with Buah-chan.

Ah... really? I guess I'll relocate Buahmanis then. XD She doesn't have a tribe right now though so where that will be... pending. >w<;

Still thinking about Bone Head number one. He's... kind of hard. Don't know what type of twitchy to make him... XD
Back to top Go down
http://zaiats.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meddus Adoption Agency   Meddus Adoption Agency - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meddus Adoption Agency
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Meddus :: Look into the window... :: Gallery :: Meddus Gallery :: Art-
Jump to: