Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rhoparan 'Auction' CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

Rhoparan 'Auction' CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Rhoparan 'Auction' CLOSED   Rhoparan 'Auction' CLOSED EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:39 am

Winner is Jacko, who was the only one who entered.... >.< seemed like no one else had any interest at all, so I'm closing it a few hours early.

Okay; a silly thing to put a 'contest' for, since in reality it's an auction....

Anywho; I have two new characters, born and raised to be....that's right, pleasure slaves! Currently, they are out of business, and they need to be given to someone! This 'auction' is to decide who's RP character will 'own' them, and have them for their own personal use. (no, you don't get to have the characters, they are still mine, but in a RP, the characters would be so-and-so's pets.)

To 'auction' for their services to your character, you need simply to fill out this form, and I will choose from the entries (if I get any T.T )

Master(your character):
Your character's goals for the twins (usage of them, etc.):
Main location:
How your character came across the twins:
Treatment of the twins(Is your character abusive to them, or do they give the twins free reign?):

Here are their profiles, and a rough image alongside a link to their colors! <3

Colors: top is the female, bottom is the male.
http://www.rlephoto.com/skippers%20SW%201/scallopwing_hayhursts01.htm

Twins

Name: Aphyl
Sex: Female
Race: Rhoparan - Hayhurst's scallopwing
Home: ---
Appearance: (look below for image, and above for color reference.)
Personality: Aphyl is a passive female by nature, through breeding and training, and will try everything she can to stir interest, though she is a little shy about herself being publicized.
Likes: She prefers the long nights of ardor, and lounging at your side, flirting physically and giving compliments. She loves to have a threesome with her master / mistress and her brother at the same time.
Dislikes: Raised a slave, she was taught not to express her dislikes; but she doesn't particularly care to get straight to business, it makes her feel like a doll instead of a slave; and to her, yes there is a difference.

Name: Ayhur
Sex: Male
Race: Rhoparan - Hayhurst's scallopwing
Home: ---
Appearance: (look below for image, and above for color reference.)
Personality: Ayhur is bold and not shy to express his interest and lust. He would do most anything to bed his master / mistress, and where ever he can; bedroom or in public. But he knows when to stop.
Likes: taking his sister with his master / mistress when he can, dominating another, and openly expressing his desire by groping his master / mistress in public.
Dislikes: He really doesn't have any dislikes except his sister being mistreated or abused.

Rhoparan 'Auction' CLOSED Ayhur_and_Aphyl_by_KittaRiku

Last edited by Kittariku on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: Rhoparan 'Auction' CLOSED   Rhoparan 'Auction' CLOSED EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:49 am

Master: Apexis the Singer
Your character's goals for the twins: His own entertainment and eventual transformation into an act that is deserving of international recognition. However, more or less so he can fill his lonely hours with some form of enjoyment.
Main location: His main Local is in a small Duchay somewhere east of a rather nice City. I haven't decided, he is currently traveling.
How your character came across the twins: Private Auction taht a runner invited him to; after all many men would be needed to auction successfully; and he just beats out a rather brutal looking Scarabin; or something. Yarg!
Treatment of the twins(Is your character abusive to them, or do they give the twins free reign?): He will treat the Brother as more his apprentice, teaching him how to handle a short blade better than he assumably can; after all to defend a woman, reguardless of who it is, is to have the greatest honor imaginable. Toward the sister he'll be mentorly, working to make her more than excellent as an entertainer, depending on her amount of training he will attempt to improve upon or deconstruct bad habits in her dancing; he will be teaching both to sing (He is a Minstrel after all). If he feels they do need Discipline he is STRICT no-nonsense and will do so with punishments that are far more mental than physical. Chastity, Being Alone, things that are a reflexive thing to think or be unable to act... Or kinky bondage style stff that he might just tease into and enjoy but not really go all out...

Bleh, not too good but then again, he's not mean, much...
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Rhoparan 'Auction' CLOSED   Rhoparan 'Auction' CLOSED EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:15 am

I'll give this 'auction' until 10 o'clock west-coast time, tonight. As it seems, no one is particularly interested in having a pair of RP slaves. >.>

Any and all submissions are open; even if your character doesn't actually use them for bodily desires. Smile

I hope to see a few more submissions! (not that I don't like yours, Jacko :3 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhoparan 'Auction' CLOSED   Rhoparan 'Auction' CLOSED Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhoparan 'Auction' CLOSED
Page 1 of 1