Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Birthday Contest (CLOSED)

Go down 
+4
Sukizar
wolfmoondeath
LilMeddianGurl
Peanutchan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

Birthday Contest (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:40 pm

Peanut's birthday is coming up. And she feels like being selfish. (cuz probably won't get anything or even have a party or nothin...)
So Peanut demands STUFF! The best STUFF will get STUFF in return. X3 Simple as that. (wow I'm SO articulate when I am sick)
Art... writing... statue made from your bellybutton lint... whatever. X3 Anything goes. Grading solely on the length of my Squealing.

Peanut's Birthday. Is February 12! But I am going to let the contest go until first of March.

EDIT: Extended to the end of March. THIS IS THE LAST EXTENSION!

Last edited by Peanutchan on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://meddus.rpg-board.net
LilMeddianGurl
Maggot
Maggot
LilMeddianGurl

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Hmmm, this sounds interesting! I'll try and think what I could draw.
Back to top Go down
http://navitransformerfan.deviantart.com/
wolfmoondeath
Maggot
Maggot
wolfmoondeath

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:34 am

hmm ohhh wat to draw DX i got a idea of this poem from alice in wonderland but i dont know if you would like it >_<

or should i do something esle? >_< ugh so many ideas DX im good at scenery too >_<
Back to top Go down
http://wolfmoondeath.deviantart.com/
Sukizar
Maggot
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:23 am

Anything In particular? Could it be totally random?
Back to top Go down
invaderKini
Maggot
Maggot
invaderKini

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:51 pm

Kini will give you LLAMA HUG lol ^^ no really ill try to think of a thing for the nut.
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:32 pm

This is totally FREE RANGE my Lemmings. So anything you want to do. DO EET!
Back to top Go down
LilMeddianGurl
Maggot
Maggot
LilMeddianGurl

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Peanut? This LilGurl has a question: can the entry consist of more than one pic/story/comic page/whatever? I have the perfect idea(in my opinion) of a gift-entry, and I feel it'll consist from two pics. Is that okay?
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:21 am

You can do as many as you want. I will simply count comic pages as one entry though.
Back to top Go down
LilMeddianGurl
Maggot
Maggot
LilMeddianGurl

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:42 pm

That's great! Cause my entries are ready! Here, the first one:

Birthday Contest (CLOSED) Fuzzy_10

I call this little critter Fuzzy Wasly(Wasp + Butterfly). I, kinda, see them fitting in the Meddus wildlife. Maybe even you could approve of this specie as an official one in Meddus. If not, then just think of this as a cute butterfly-wasp. Oh, and the second one:

Birthday Contest (CLOSED) A_pygm10

A Wasly, which I nicknamed Jericho, on a ledge, with my Eden Pygmy Arachin, Ranli. Consider this a comparison between Wasly's and Pygmy Arachin's. Smaller than a Pygmy means small.

Well, I hope you like my not-really-great entries.

P.S. There's a funny thing: I had set AC/DC's "Shoot To Thrill" on repeat, while drawing both of the pics. The song changed to "Back In Black", though, halfway through the second pic. Yeeeeah, I'm a rock fan.

Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:21 am

Hey Peanut, do you have any side view for Vaas hiding anywhere? I'm drawing him in my style and it's difficult to get the width. :< Sorry to be a bother. And so far, he looks like Colonel Badass. :3
Back to top Go down
wolfmoondeath
Maggot
Maggot
wolfmoondeath

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:11 am

yeah i know only 3 days left T_T...well here is one pic for peanut chan...XD

btw sorry if its too dark and i hope i got peanutchans looks kinda in it lol XD

Sirens - by Ephemera

Bound to this island
It is our only home,
Singing songs of seduction
To the souls who roam.
Searching for an adventure
To immortalize their name,
They follow our voices
And we feel no shame.

We long for the days
When we roamed free,
Bound only by our pledge
And our obedience to Persephone.
Here we remain eternal
On these rocks to linger,
To ponder our actions
While growing in anger.

To the sailors who sail past
We shall not turn our heads,
We shall introduce you to your fate
Where rocks humble ships.
For the lives that are lost
May deliver us from our demise,
To free us from this form
We have come to despise.....

Birthday Contest (CLOSED) Untitl10
Back to top Go down
http://wolfmoondeath.deviantart.com/
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:57 am

Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:21 pm

Birthday Contest (CLOSED) 001-1

It's a WIP I'll likely have something more Polished in a couple of days. :I
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:08 pm

Hurr. X3
Back to top Go down
Sukizar
Maggot
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:49 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEANUTCHAN!

Birthday Contest (CLOSED) DSCF0837

Birthday Contest (CLOSED) DSCF0839

Well you did say anything, so I figured a tri-colored bunny would be the perfect thing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:59 am

BUNNY! <3 XD
Back to top Go down
invaderKini
Maggot
Maggot
invaderKini

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:00 am

sorry its a few days late Razz I hope thats alright
Birthday Contest (CLOSED) Rag_doll_by_invaderkini-d39

lets see if it works now >< im so sorry

Last edited by invaderKini on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:46 am

"This image has been moved or deleted"
Image doesn't work, dear.
Back to top Go down
invaderKini
Maggot
Maggot
invaderKini

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:58 am

agen im sorry i think i fixed it
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:21 pm

Happy Birthday Peanut!

Birthday Contest (CLOSED) Peanutgift

Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:51 pm

I have extended the contest far past what I intended. However, if your entry isn't finished by the end of March I will use your WIP version as your entry, Jacko.
So to everyone else there is still time to add more entries. You can do more than one if you wish.
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Alright! Awesome, I'll probably have it finished in a week- I have a lot of other art I'm doing. :<
Back to top Go down
Do-gooder
Drone
Drone
Do-gooder

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:28 am

*was nowhere around in February and feels like a slowpoke*
Um...I'm glad you've extended the contest. So I can give you some soopah-doopah-belated STUFF! >: D
Those two drabbles aren't big, so this is one whole entry.
I always wanted to write something about Wyrm. I like a lot of your charas, but he is my favorite. Can't help loving this guy, he is simply beautiful and quite tragic character (his theme song was my source of inspiration while writing this), so I hope you won't mind my OC cuddling him a little. I hope you'll like it.
Thank you for the awesome bugs and the rich world you've created.

Blind

Despite his more than poor eyesight, Wyrm always could tell when it was day or night. Sunlight surrounded him as if he saw it through the unclean glass, soft and tender, sometimes touching him even through the lids. Frames of others showed through it in a faint blurr of colours and movements, shaped into separate persons by his senses, the inanimate objects only seen by touch and deep shadows creeping into sight like grotesquely deformed creatures – that’s how his days looked like.
And night…
Felt like simply closing his eyes…
Just other four senses, developed and sharp, composing his surroundlings in a void. He never regretted it, because he was like that all conscious part of his life.
Every day he would wake up and after a little walk in the forest open his shop, accepting orders and greeting his customers, get a visit from Melon and chat with him for a while – however, it became a bit rare lately – and then have a little break, either walking around or enjoying the company of his sister and friends. It was a calm, peaceful life.
But still…
Everytime he went bed at night, he prayed for sleep to envelope him as soon as possible.
For he never wanted to find himself alone.
In the dark…

Mother

Wyrm could never compare them.
...His mother was soft. Her fluff, her skin, her hair - everything was full of tenderness, of love that filled him with incredible happiness and made his soul and heart feel secure…
...The only part of Cloverfield that was soft was her hair. Wyrm got used to touching and toying with those smooth locks absentmindedly while feeling the long clawed fingers glide across his mane, brushing it, probing, always so careful, so tender and so comforting...
...His mother loved to sing. Her melodic beautiful voice was the one of his brightest and most treasured memories. It enveloped him, soothed his pains and worries, making the lack of eyesight seem less troubling...
...Cloverfield never sang, lacking the singing voice and sense of music. But he grew to like her steady, calm tone as she simply spoke or was telling something. That voice wasn't soothing but reassuring of protection, of better times to come, of him not being alone. And he was deeply grateful for this...
...His mother was feminine. She was an epitome of it. Fragile and beautiful, lively, nurturing and caring, she was ready to die, protecting her children and sometimes desperately needed protection herself . That was granted by his father's powerful presence. She was leaning on Wyrd for safety, for comfort that he provided gladly, cherishing her, adoring her...
...Cloverfield, it seemed, was never meant to be protected. She was the one who defended, always wedging herself between the victim and attacker to strike the latter with all her silent force. Tall and looming, even intimidating sometimes she had nothing feminine about her shape, being “flat-chested and devoid of any curves” as some medians told. She was disgusted even by the thoughts of being fragile. She seemed to abhor even a hint of intimacy, always stiffening, bristling as someone started this topic.
However at the same time she was never rough or brutal. Wyrm could sense grace in her every movement, whether was it a simple step or a powerful swipe at the enemy. He could tell she didn't like fighting, always holding back, aiming not to kill, but to get her message through.
And that was something he greatly admired. Her touches were platonic in nature as he silently allowed her to put her arms around him, to toy with his fur. It always astounded him, how calming at pleasant it felt, despite the whole sharpness of the Mantos. And how beautiful her smile was as he felt it with his fingers...
...His mother was his mother...
...Cloverfield was a Mantos, younger than him. But it became insignificant, as he got used to meet her, knowing he would always be accepted, to simply talk, pouring his impressions and doubts, knowing she would listen to him, to feel the quiet care, amazed at how she would always sense that something was wrong...
...Cloverfield could never compare with his mother..
...But sometimes, as they sat together, with her claws brushing his mane, his head on her lap, Wyrm just closed his eyes and prayed mentally for this very Mantos not to be taken away like his mother was...
Back to top Go down
Peanutchan
Queen
Queen
Peanutchan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:12 pm

Alrighty my lemmings. The contest is over. I'm not going to extend it again. X3

I liked all the entries. And adored them.
However the winner is... MOUSE!
^w^ Congrats Mouse.
Winning factors: It was Meddus related. It had one of MY characters.
These were the things I was looking for cuz it was MY Birthday.
You may now make a Request Mouseykins. :3
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:21 am

-flails with glee!!!- I will PM you with my request Very Happy -gleeeeee-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Contest (CLOSED)   Birthday Contest (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Birthday Contest (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1