Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World news 1

Go down 
+11
Blue
Zarashi
jackoman
VemarielImbelinde
Ten
Kittariku
middernacht
Inky Gearbits
Zaiats
Morgue
Peanutchan
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

World news 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:38 pm

Peanutchan wrote:
Kittariku wrote:
well, you've probably got yourself a load of people to help you with this already, but I've been roleplaying (in secret, *gasp*) with taintedtamer, and we've had quite the fun time trying to fill in gaps for a lot of things - if you need help with ideas I'd love to offer what we've come up with. Credit goes to Taintedtamer too, of course <3

Well if Tamer wants to be one she has to come in here. X3

Yes, I kind of figured that - I've tried convincing her to come make an account, but it seems she has a fond dislike of forums - so I'm not going to push her. All I meant was that the ideas I'll offer won't always be purely mine, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:48 pm

Peanutchan wrote:
Viqueen wrote:
Peanutchan wrote:
Zaiats wrote:
JUST hit a major snag.

What is the currency in Meddus?

See. This is why I needs all you crackheads on my team. X3 Cuz I just don't think of everything. So it is all up for discussion my dear.
We can have several different currencies. One world currency.... or we can go Star trek and no currency but do a trades thing. XD

I kinda like the idea of a combination of both. A world currency could/would make things simpler, but trading wares could be good in some cases as well. Yah know, depending on the area and circumstance... Why am I trying to be coherent at 2 in the morning? :flops onto keyboard and dies:

Larger cities and places could use the currency and then smaller or less traveled/more primitive place could use just trading.

Now going into my secretive adventures with Tamer >xD
Our characters are set in a small bluff-side home, about 30 minutes at a decent walking pace to the nearest village, or at least the one they prefer. Ilen, my caterpillar, makes silk weaves, and sells them in the market there, or trades them - the higher grade the silk, the more the trader has to offer, either in currency (was thinking something easy to use...? Stones of a sort? No dollar bills, buggies love their plants too much, and Metallic chips would be hard, because not all places have that sort of availability, though some places would. Gems offer the same problem.), or in services / goods. Good tips I guess could be gems - but in Ilen's case, he sometimes buts little glittering pieces of jewels into his weaves, so that seems kind of odd....Paying gems for something that has gems already...? >.>
Back to top Go down
Morgue
Drone
Drone

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:41 am

Kittariku wrote:
Peanutchan wrote:
Viqueen wrote:
Peanutchan wrote:
Zaiats wrote:
JUST hit a major snag.

What is the currency in Meddus?

See. This is why I needs all you crackheads on my team. X3 Cuz I just don't think of everything. So it is all up for discussion my dear.
We can have several different currencies. One world currency.... or we can go Star trek and no currency but do a trades thing. XD

I kinda like the idea of a combination of both. A world currency could/would make things simpler, but trading wares could be good in some cases as well. Yah know, depending on the area and circumstance... Why am I trying to be coherent at 2 in the morning? :flops onto keyboard and dies:

Larger cities and places could use the currency and then smaller or less traveled/more primitive place could use just trading.

Now going into my secretive adventures with Tamer >xD
Our characters are set in a small bluff-side home, about 30 minutes at a decent walking pace to the nearest village, or at least the one they prefer. Ilen, my caterpillar, makes silk weaves, and sells them in the market there, or trades them - the higher grade the silk, the more the trader has to offer, either in currency (was thinking something easy to use...? Stones of a sort? No dollar bills, buggies love their plants too much, and Metallic chips would be hard, because not all places have that sort of availability, though some places would. Gems offer the same problem.), or in services / goods. Good tips I guess could be gems - but in Ilen's case, he sometimes buts little glittering pieces of jewels into his weaves, so that seems kind of odd....Paying gems for something that has gems already...? >.>

I dunno, he'd need a supply of gems, i think it all depends on the area and the resources openly availible to the people there, things that aren't availible, or are rare to find in that area would be work more.

We really do need to come up with a universal currency though...hmm.
Back to top Go down
http://morgue-macabre.deviantart.com/
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:15 am

I AM TOO LAZY TO USE QUOTES RIGHT NAO. HAHA. ...shh.

Regarding currency- Honestly, trade is probably your best fall back "default" option. Even when using currency, it's still a form of trade. Both objects have worth to them and they're changing hands. Like the idea of having something like credsticks or cred cards in the big city where that kind of thing is common(?), exchanging wares in smaller and more rural/country areas would provide simpler and more direct gains. Trade something you made for something you need, barter on how much you have to trade for it/how much your trade is worth... ...That or I just like haggling. XD As for a universal currency... What would every area have available to them? I mean, there were Native American tribes who used seashells as currency, for instance. It really could be anything that everyone has access to if they look for it. Gems... seems a bit much if only because of the possible availability--or lack thereof. Metals are a bit more logical as they aren't as precious and we have real-world examples (I'm sure we do with gems too, but the mining for them is more difficult, I imagine... but are we talking uncut gems? Because that might be workable if you poke around at it), but you still have the availability issue. But in a way, I suppose the availability issue is part of why it would be currency? ...I'm running in circles, lawl.

Peanut- The Tree being the origin of things could really play into it, and maybe it shows a divide in beliefs. Belief systems are very different across our world, so why not for the bugs? There are some with striking similarities, but they still possess their distinctive variations. But that belief could definitely be the core purpose for a festival in that main city. But then what about places outside of there? Maybe for mud-dwellers, the earth itself is the origin hence why they live underground and immersed in it. Maybe the moon is for the moths? Or the moon's light. Or maybe that's just one section of the moth race, like just those based on A. luna or a group of moths who live in one particular area.

Actually, on moths and butterflies: what about the chrysalis? Is the view of it different between butterflies and moths? We know that 'pillers are the Forever Children, but what about the chrysalis phase? How is it viewed? Is the chrysalis kept or just left where it is?
Back to top Go down
Morgue
Drone
Drone

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:50 am

Ten wrote:
I AM TOO LAZY TO USE QUOTES RIGHT NAO. HAHA. ...shh.

Regarding currency- Honestly, trade is probably your best fall back "default" option. Even when using currency, it's still a form of trade. Both objects have worth to them and they're changing hands. Like the idea of having something like credsticks or cred cards in the big city where that kind of thing is common(?), exchanging wares in smaller and more rural/country areas would provide simpler and more direct gains. Trade something you made for something you need, barter on how much you have to trade for it/how much your trade is worth... ...That or I just like haggling. XD As for a universal currency... What would every area have available to them? I mean, there were Native American tribes who used seashells as currency, for instance. It really could be anything that everyone has access to if they look for it. Gems... seems a bit much if only because of the possible availability--or lack thereof. Metals are a bit more logical as they aren't as precious and we have real-world examples (I'm sure we do with gems too, but the mining for them is more difficult, I imagine... but are we talking uncut gems? Because that might be workable if you poke around at it), but you still have the availability issue. But in a way, I suppose the availability issue is part of why it would be currency? ...I'm running in circles, lawl.

Peanut- The Tree being the origin of things could really play into it, and maybe it shows a divide in beliefs. Belief systems are very different across our world, so why not for the bugs? There are some with striking similarities, but they still possess their distinctive variations. But that belief could definitely be the core purpose for a festival in that main city. But then what about places outside of there? Maybe for mud-dwellers, the earth itself is the origin hence why they live underground and immersed in it. Maybe the moon is for the moths? Or the moon's light. Or maybe that's just one section of the moth race, like just those based on A. luna or a group of moths who live in one particular area.

Actually, on moths and butterflies: what about the chrysalis? Is the view of it different between butterflies and moths? We know that 'pillers are the Forever Children, but what about the chrysalis phase? How is it viewed? Is the chrysalis kept or just left where it is?

I just confused myself and clicked edit instaead of quote.....Mods pwoers confuzzled me for a second.

Gems could be uncut and cut. I imagine initial trade would be uncut, with a few people whom either have the knowledge or resources to get them cut, cut gems may be worth more.

I like the idea of Credit Sticks in big cities, something that can be traded in for resources ect at a council or building or something. This allows the actual city to trade with other cities for comodities..(I.E a city that mines gems can trade those gems with a city that produces honey) These comodities are then 'sold' using CS to citizens. Citizens can choose to trade directly with outside suppliers for commodities they produce.

I.E: My character Dax is Confectioner, she trades alot directly with the bees for honey, her supplier greatly enjoys a type of toffee she make from the honey and spices she collects from around the world. She Trades large blocks of the fudge for jars of the rw material.
Back to top Go down
jackoman
Royal Consort
Royal Consort
jackoman

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:28 am

Ten wrote:

Given that certain creatures, like Mole Crickets, Ants, and Termites the 'Tree's Roots' are the Origin of all life because for two it's a food source, and for one it's a home.

Really, it'd be interesting to see what part religion DOES play; but, then again you've got nasty fucks who'd go ;AHHHH ANARCHY' and try to BURN DOWN TEH TREE RARZ.
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:44 am

Morgue wrote:
We really do need to come up with a universal currency though...hmm.

Well me in my utter boredum cause from an absense of school thought up my own idea for currency. I remember Peanut wanted to keep an old world twist on this little forum thingy. I thought, why not use gold coins for currency like in old century England? They could have a picture of the great tree or something. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
http://zarashi-desune-katze.deviantart.com/
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:01 am

Morgue- Would they be worth more, though? See, it looks like the use of gems falls right back to trade rather than actual currency, to me. Even if the use of currency is still defined as trading, but not looking there right now. XD Mn, the gems would still be used in products(like additions to a silk weave, using an earlier example), and it's not beneficial to use currency--defined for ease as something designated for the sole purpose of purchasing items--as as or in a product; I'd think that'd decrease the value. People could sell/trade cut gems for one value and uncut for another. And... I'll... probably be thinking about this and sorting the puzzle out the entire time I'm babysitting. XD

Zarashi- (yay forum for telling me someone posted while I was babbling XD) Hmm... But there were also problems using gold. Hrngh. There are hangups using anything for currency. And that actually reminds me: regardless of what is used as currency, if it's also used in a product, how much do you think would or should be used? Some people coat things in gold, although the value is lower than that of actual gold bars. Would gold silk orb weavers have problems with counterfeiting? Lawl, I dunno. -flees for babysitting-

Jackoman- That could be a variation for those living at that point in the tree. o: Which makes me wonder: Are the roots, trunk, and branches considered different parts of city or is it all just the same city spread out? Example being the state I live in: you have northern Virginia/DC-Metro, and then you have, well, the rest. And then Virginia Beach. We're all in the same state, but the culture is different (in part because of regional surroundings and the different varieties of people who live there), and it's viewed a little differently in each section. Almost all states and larger cities have this kind of divide, too.
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:26 am

Ten wrote:
Zarashi- (yay forum for telling me someone posted while I was babbling XD) Hmm... But there were also problems using gold. Hrngh. There are hangups using anything for currency. And that actually reminds me: regardless of what is used as currency, if it's also used in a product, how much do you think would or should be used? Some people coat things in gold, although the value is lower than that of actual gold bars. Would gold silk orb weavers have problems with counterfeiting? Lawl, I dunno. -flees for babysitting-

Well everyone always has ways of telling that things are counterfeit. Like sometimes with coins, people'll bite them and try to see if tey bend, if they do, it's not a real coin. We could also use some kind of special symbol that gets branded into coin/gem/whatever we decide to use. For example we could melt down what we use for currency and put it in some kinda mold that puts a special seal thingy on it. Kinda still thinking on this.
Back to top Go down
Morgue
Drone
Drone

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:45 am

Zarashi wrote:
Ten wrote:

Well everyone always has ways of telling that things are counterfeit. Like sometimes with coins, people'll bite them and try to see if tey bend, if they do, it's not a real coin. We could also use some kind of special symbol that gets branded into coin/gem/whatever we decide to use. For example we could melt down what we use for currency and put it in some kinda mold that puts a special seal thingy on it. Kinda still thinking on this.

The problem with that is not all froms of currency can be melted down. Plus i think we're trying to break away from using the typical fantasy currency of gold.
Back to top Go down
Morgue
Drone
Drone

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:57 am

Ten wrote:
Morgue- Would they be worth more, though? See, it looks like the use of gems falls right back to trade rather than actual currency, to me. Even if the use of currency is still defined as trading, but not looking there right now. XD Mn, the gems would still be used in products(like additions to a silk weave, using an earlier example), and it's not beneficial to use currency--defined for ease as something designated for the sole purpose of purchasing items--as as or in a product; I'd think that'd decrease the value. People could sell/trade cut gems for one value and uncut for another. And... I'll... probably be thinking about this and sorting the puzzle out the entire time I'm babysitting. XD

Jackoman- That could be a variation for those living at that point in the tree. o: Which makes me wonder: Are the roots, trunk, and branches considered different parts of city or is it all just the same city spread out? Example being the state I live in: you have northern Virginia/DC-Metro, and then you have, well, the rest. And then Virginia Beach. We're all in the same state, but the culture is different (in part because of regional surroundings and the different varieties of people who live there), and it's viewed a little differently in each section. Almost all states and larger cities have this kind of divide, too.

I feel that each part of the tree might have a slightly different culture, in the town i live in, it's actually split in two, north and south, south is very much a councel estate where the working class live, where as the north are middle class higher, large beautiful buildings.

Perhaps the art shops buisness ect could be on the ground, the roots could be the homes of the workers, hard larbourers, then artisans and those who own some of the buisnesses and farms, then the higher rank in society the higher in the tree you live.

with perhaps a temple on the highest part of the trunk where the priests/priestess' would dwell?
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:15 am

Morgue wrote:
Perhaps the art shops buisness ect could be on the ground, the roots could be the homes of the workers, hard larbourers, then artisans and those who own some of the buisnesses and farms, then the higher rank in society the higher in the tree you live.

with perhaps a temple on the highest part of the trunk where the priests/priestess' would dwell?

Well shouldn't there be like a huge ruler that like sets the basic rules and laws for the entire world that would dwell at the very top of the tree? Like a queen or a king or something?
Back to top Go down
middernacht
Maggot
Maggot
middernacht

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:38 am

On the Mother Tree - The way my sketches are turning out now, there are three different sections : roots, trunk, and branches. I've been looking up a variety of things that could be used as part of that setting including - wasp/bee nests, treehouses, building types, tree root formations, types of trees, etc. The way I am picturing it is that the roots and trunk of the tree are mainly inhabited by those who are not (usually) inclined towards flight while the branches are populated mostly by those who spend most of their time flying. Perhaps the middle of the trunk is made more of walkways and ladders climbing upwards, kind of a highway type. And maybe there's a knothole in the trunk that is possibly used as an auditorium type place.

On money - Okay, currency in general is a system representing a percentage of something that is worth a whole lot more. I know a lot of people automatically think of gold or gems as being that 'something of worth' but those are only worth as much as their aesthetic value really. Most gems are used in jewelry and little else. Gold is mostly the same (although I know that there's other stuff that can be done with it). Why not base currency on something that's far more useful? For instance - Iron. With proper processing you can make an endless number of things out of Iron ore due to its properties as a transitional metal. It wouldn't take very much of it to make the items of currency either...I don't know. I recently reread 'Making Money' by Terry Pratchett, which involved replacing the gold-based currency of a city with one based on Golems (clay beings that will work tirelessly at any job until it is finished).
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:49 am

middernacht wrote:
I recently reread 'Making Money' by Terry Pratchett, which involved replacing the gold-based currency of a city with one based on Golems (clay beings that will work tirelessly at any job until it is finished).

Golems? Sounds like machines that take jobs away from hard-working citizens, unless you have it where everyone makes a Golem that does the job for them and gives them the Golem's salary. And iron could work, I believe that's one of the metals that makes up current currency like quarters and nickles, correct?
Back to top Go down
middernacht
Maggot
Maggot
middernacht

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:15 am

Zarashi wrote:
middernacht wrote:
I recently reread 'Making Money' by Terry Pratchett, which involved replacing the gold-based currency of a city with one based on Golems (clay beings that will work tirelessly at any job until it is finished).

Golems? Sounds like machines that take jobs away from hard-working citizens, unless you have it where everyone makes a Golem that does the job for them and gives them the Golem's salary. And iron could work, I believe that's one of the metals that makes up current currency like quarters and nickles, correct?

I think it was more that 'potential' of the golems being able to do jobs. They used Golems as the firefighters and such...

Generally its Copper and Nickel that are used to make US coins (and zinc, sometimes). I was thinking that wrought iron chips could be used as the main denomination. The only problem might be the weight and possibly the time it takes to produce them...
Back to top Go down
Morgue
Drone
Drone

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:22 am

I think the problem with the crrency thing is we're being too logical and trying to look at our own cultures.

Maybe we should look at something generally insects like. The most common thing when looking at insects is their use of flower. Generally all insects are attracted by flowers, even the carniverous insects seem attracted to the bright colours.

So although i'm not suggest actual flowers, but perhaps the universal currency could be 'petals' Different coloured petals denoting the worth of them.

For instance white could be the lowest and green could be the highest.

example;

100 white = 1 yellow
100 yellow = 1 blue
100 blue = 1 red
100 red equals = 1 green

if you get what i mean?
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 am

middernacht wrote:
I think it was more that 'potential' of the golems being able to do jobs. They used Golems as the firefighters and such...

Generally its Copper and Nickel that are used to make US coins (and zinc, sometimes). I was thinking that wrought iron chips could be used as the main denomination. The only problem might be the weight and possibly the time it takes to produce them...

Ah, so they'd be the ones doing to emergancy jobs then? And times doesn't really make much difference in terms of money, the slower the production of money, the less risk there is for stuff like inflation. Thought I'm not sure if everyone's gunna really care about the economy of the RP. >->

Morque wrote:
100 white = 1 yellow
100 yellow = 1 blue
100 blue = 1 red
100 red equals = 1 green

Uh.. Mind explaining this part alittle more clearly?
Back to top Go down
Morgue
Drone
Drone

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:35 am

Zarashi wrote:
middernacht wrote:

Ah, so they'd be the ones doing to emergancy jobs then? And times doesn't really make much difference in terms of money, the slower the production of money, the less risk there is for stuff like inflation. Thought I'm not sure if everyone's gunna really care about the economy of the RP. >->

Morque wrote:
100 white = 1 yellow
100 yellow = 1 blue
100 blue = 1 red
100 red equals = 1 green

Uh.. Mind explaining this part alittle more clearly?

okay you know how like a 100 pennies = a pound(i think its the same with a dollar, but i'm not sure)

so in real money you'd get like this

100 pennies = a 1pound coin
1 pounds = would equal a 10pound note ect.
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:39 am

Morgue wrote:
okay you know how like a 100 pennies = a pound(i think its the same with a dollar, but i'm not sure)

Yeah, but it's kinda hard to follow with every color all being 100 of the other. Maybe you should try using some more simpler types of numbers. Or it could just my brain being affected by all these pain pills, kinda hard to tell sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Morgue
Drone
Drone

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:45 am

Zarashi wrote:
Morgue wrote:

Yeah, but it's kinda hard to follow with every color all being 100 of the other. Maybe you should try using some more simpler types of numbers. Or it could just my brain being affected by all these pain pills, kinda hard to tell sometimes.

hmm i can't think of any other way to explain it.

Basically you wouldn't carries 1000 pennies cos it'd be too heavy, right?

soo instead of carries 200 white petals which would take up alot of room, you'd carry 2 yellow petals.
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:51 am

Morgue wrote:
hmm i can't think of any other way to explain it.

Basically you wouldn't carries 1000 pennies cos it'd be too heavy, right?

soo instead of carries 200 white petals which would take up alot of room, you'd carry 2 yellow petals.

Yes but instead of having the system like this.

100 white = 1 yellow
100 yellow = 1 blue
100 blue = 1 red
100 red equals = 1 green

Couldn't it be something like, this?

1,000 green = 1 White
100 red = 1 White
50 blue = 1 White
10 Blue = 1 White
5 Yellow = 1 White

5 Green = 1 Red
10 Green = 1 Blue
100 Green = 1 Yellow

5 Red = 1 Blue
10 Red = 1 Yellow

And so on?
Back to top Go down
Morgue
Drone
Drone

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:53 am

yes thats right...the original numbers were kinda just an example, but yeah that'd work alot better.
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:58 am

Yeah, they just sent me into a pool of confusion. @-@; Anyways, I think we've solved that problem, what else was there? The tree's layout? Religion? o-o;
Back to top Go down
Ten
Drone
Drone
Ten

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:45 am

I like the petal idea for currency, but then... Petals are easily acquired if you go looking for the right flowers, right? o_o Wouldn't place much value on them.

On religion: Well, we've established that there's the possibility of inhabitants viewing the tree as the source of all life. Maybe there's the thought of the subterranean species coming from the roots, the fliers from the branches, and everyone else from the trunk. This may or may not play a religious role, or perhaps more spiritual--as in, it's believed, but there's no guiding doctrine for it.
Back to top Go down
Zarashi
Soldier
Soldier
Zarashi

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:50 am

Ten wrote:
Well, we've established that there's the possibility of inhabitants viewing the tree as the source of all life. Maybe there's the thought of the subterranean species coming from the roots, the fliers from the branches, and everyone else from the trunk. This may or may not play a religious role, or perhaps more spiritual--as in, it's believed, but there's no guiding doctrine for it.

Well I've heard something about preistesses or something similar living at like the top of the tree. Maybe they could be the ones who are condisered to be the first race to come from the tree or something? And they are kinda considered nobility or something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World news 1   World news 1 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

World news 1
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next