Planet Meddus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Meddus

Meddus. The creation of the Mother herself. Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reflection - Kittariku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

Reflection - Kittariku Empty
PostSubject: Reflection - Kittariku   Reflection - Kittariku EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:04 pm

Reflection - Kittariku Spirit_by_shayiss-d30pvfe

Haddy the Australian Bark scorpion, in Mirror Meddus. Here is how she ends up what she is; when her father started to abuse both her and her brother in various ways, physical for Holz, and sexually for her, Haddy could not handle it. She forced herself to run from her father and brother, though she swore to Holz she would meet him again. She fled, seeking out a place she could live peacefully, strongly, free from domination and those who thought they stronger than her. Years later, she found The Hook, where the pygmy Arachin tribe of the Blood lived. Haddy found herself enthralled with their ways of living, and they were enthralled with her. She was an Arachin, though of a different nature, one they had not seen before. They nurtured her broken spirit, and soon enough she was one of the tribes' chief hunters. She led one of the five tribes, closely knit families that spread across the island.
Back to top Go down
Lady Emerald
Maggot
Maggot
Lady Emerald

PostSubject: Re: Reflection - Kittariku   Reflection - Kittariku EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Love the design of your characters also I love that you gave your characters nice background stories. So far my favorite Oeco -grins-

Goliath: *facepalms*
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Reflection - Kittariku   Reflection - Kittariku EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:46 pm

Thanks <3 I try to give all of my characters life, and Oeco has been around for much more than a year Smile In Meddus(plain) he is a clumsy little guy who was (nicely) banished from his anthill, on the account that he couldn't do anything proper. He found his way to Felgrad, where he was rescued from a gang-rape by a large, chubby, weaving caterpillar named Ilen. There was the only place he seemed to not fall flat on his face every other moment.

Of course... he's a lovable little fellow <3 he's around 5'1''. If you like him, you'll LOVE Hakizimana. <3 Haki is a sweetheart, and is absolutely gorgeous for what he is. His only real fault is that he's mute...No thanks to his father -.- The colors Oeco is wearing are Haki's colors, so it's natural that a slave wears both the colors, and emblem of his master Smile

Currently, I'm working on the Anisian though... the name is going to be difficult..
Back to top Go down
Lady Emerald
Maggot
Maggot
Lady Emerald

PostSubject: Re: Reflection - Kittariku   Reflection - Kittariku EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:08 pm

Interesting concept with the slave and master bond.
I am still sorta new to the Meddus world I am just about memorized all the different names of the species....I don't know diddily squat about the different countries and their geography. I know just a little bit of the culture and ..... I already got ... Goliath my Emperor Gum Moth design...somewhat still have to draw a full body... also my Lady Bug named Emerald because her colors are emerald and soft jade green with black spots along with three black like freckles under both of her eyes.
I have a mantos that has no name and the lady moth as my avatar is Ember. Also Oeco (of Plain Meddus) don't feel bad the mantos with no name had four legs and he is lanky as I'll get out so your not the only clutz around but ...he is...er...about Hemlock's height.
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Reflection - Kittariku   Reflection - Kittariku EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:15 pm

Oh, Hakizimana doesn't really treat them as slaves, he is too sweet and kind for that. He treats them more as friends, and as such, they are happy to serve him Smile
You don't have to worry about memorizing all of them, I don't know all of them by heart... I can only just recognize what each is supposed to be when I see them. hehe. The countries... I know enough general knowledge, hehe. The cultures are so vast and encompassing, to include all cultures. Some abhor slavery, some accept it. Everything is based on the character themselves, once you think about it Smile

Oeco is just a little guy... hehe. He's very tender, just a klutz. Little guys get hardly any say in such a big place like his old home, so he wasn't very surprised when they asked him to leave. That's a big mantos, haha. Hemlock is... how do I put it... I've written about him before. >xD meaning, I've roleplayed him, with peanut's permission of course. I know how nasty he can get. you don't want to tangle with him, lol.
I'm returning to meddus after a few months break...It's nice to see there are still coming new members Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Emerald
Maggot
Maggot
Lady Emerald

PostSubject: Re: Reflection - Kittariku   Reflection - Kittariku EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Ahhhh I love him already <3

And duly noted on Hemlock but I think the mantos would trip on himself before he fought anyone

Well truthfully I found Peanut's idea of Meddus truly genius,it's hardcore Pixar's Bug Life but on a different planet. <3 It's lurv

Reflection - Kittariku Bug_do11

<3 Hmmmm I got a name for him now!!...He shall be Sith :3

Goliath: Like Star Wars?

Me: Yea!!!

Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Reflection - Kittariku   Reflection - Kittariku EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:41 pm

I saw him a bit earlier, I haven't seen many a mantos with that style of body <3 I think... only one before if any.

I never thought of it as Bug's life... but yeah >xD oh, poor Sith D: I'm sure he'd be pretty good at climbing or weight lifting though O.o
Back to top Go down
Lady Emerald
Maggot
Maggot
Lady Emerald

PostSubject: Re: Reflection - Kittariku   Reflection - Kittariku EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:10 pm

Ahhhh kewl O3O and yea poor Sith :<

Sith: Why is it poor me?!?! Why can't I be rich?!?!

Even favorites must be tortured by their creators now and then ... except for Goliath ... you don't want him angry ...

Goliath: By the way....where's Hemlock? -._-.

Yea...Goliath is all macho and when someone insults his manhood... he's get in a pissy fit... I sorta said a tiny white lie where Hemlock insulted Goliath.... hehehe I am probably gonna die now

Goliath: >Sad
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Reflection - Kittariku   Reflection - Kittariku EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:13 pm

hehe >x3 so amusing and cute~ every character is tortured.... by the way, I'm almost done with my anisian if you want to stick around just a tad longer Smile

*pats Goliath comfortingly and then does the same to Sith*
Back to top Go down
Lady Emerald
Maggot
Maggot
Lady Emerald

PostSubject: Re: Reflection - Kittariku   Reflection - Kittariku EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Holy shizzle he is gorgeous <D

Goliath and Sith: <3 *purr softly*
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Reflection - Kittariku   Reflection - Kittariku EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:35 am

I tried to make him very....Regal, and demanding of the eyes. >x3 thank yous~!

*purrs alongside Goliath and Sith*
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Reflection - Kittariku   Reflection - Kittariku EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:33 pm

Reflection - Kittariku Embassy_by_shayiss-d30uhod

Imamu on the left, Hakizimana in the center, and Oeco on the right. Smile

Last edited by Kittariku on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Emerald
Maggot
Maggot
Lady Emerald

PostSubject: Re: Reflection - Kittariku   Reflection - Kittariku EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:11 pm

..... *falls nosebleeding*

Bastet: Um are you ok? *pokes*

....So....gorgeous...

Bastet:.....Yep she's ok

Lumiere: *sighs*

Emerald: .... so... handsome *had hearts in her eyes*
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Reflection - Kittariku   Reflection - Kittariku EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:53 pm

*blushes red and croons happily while squirming in her seat* thanks~<3

All three of them are very pretty, aren't they? <3
Back to top Go down
Kittariku
Queen
Queen
Kittariku

PostSubject: Re: Reflection - Kittariku   Reflection - Kittariku EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:54 pm

Reflection - Kittariku Girl_time_by_shayiss-d4c5g3b

not a finished drawing, but i'm not gonna work on it any time soon so here we go. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reflection - Kittariku   Reflection - Kittariku Empty

Back to top Go down

Reflection - Kittariku
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Meddus :: Look into the window... :: Gallery :: Mirror Gallery :: Art-
Jump to: